Hamilton Beach Convection Toaster Oven

Great deal on a convection toaster oven! If you have never used one, you will be impressed with this. Food really does bake faster and more even.

My one concern deals with these larger toaster ovens… often they are painfully slow at good old fashioned toast. You find yourself running out to buy a cheap toaster for that couple slices of toast or a bagel.

Still in for one as an oven.

Im proud to say that my first woot its not an HD, ipod, pendrive or a roomba… but a Toaster!!! Thanx woot

Well, I Wooted!

This is larger than my current toaster-oven, and my tiny apartment is built to use a toaster-oven.

Yay!!

I can finally bake a decent loaf of bread! Biscuits won’t be raw in the middle, and crunchy on the top!

steve

THIS IS PERFECT

now ill have a fridge , watercooler , AND a toaster oven in my dorm

THANKS WOOT =]

Can it fit my cat? COOL! >:D

I don’t portend to be a domestic goddess so can someone explain to me why anyone would want/need a toaster oven if you own a toaster and a microwave? My grandmother has one of these but she fears microwaves and Foreman grills as newfangled technology.

If you are definately a lady, WONDERWOMAN!

this is pretty much like getting all excited for that big huge present under the christmas tree, and it ends up being socks

6 inches would be making it dang tight for a loaf of bread

HUMBOLDT

go LumberJacks!!!

The best 6 years of my life, very earthy

Amen.

I can beat it, give me a stick!

Finally, a woot that I can cook my other cabbage woots in!!! My wife and I have had a toaster oven 11 years now since we have been married, and man, does it look long in the tooth!!!

Well…honestly this is a LOT of positive feedback from our normally rather…negative group of Wooters. Looks like many ppl “need another kitchen thing…”

the meat looks super gross

can you say CIRCUIT BLOWN?

i have always wondered if these things were any good and for this price i guess i will find out…Hell if i dont like it i can sell it at a yard sell or ebay for that price…

2nd woot.

wanted to buy a toaster oven. I have a microwave and I am vegan, what else can I use oven besides baking my breads. I don’t make cookies at home either…

I am tempted to buy it… should I go for it…

It’s better than the 3.5 inches my current toaster-oven has. Besides, it is also convection! (Which is MUCH better for raised dough!)

steve

These are vry nice, I have had one for many years. It is getting very old, so I got one for when it is needed as a replacement. Very nice when cooking for one or two.