Hamilton Beach Set & Forget® Indoor Grill with Probe

No sweat on the error above (just like I made), anyone with so many quality posts deserves a bit of slack. I tend to look at the easier pickings like Buy.com selling this for a lot more-$116.09:
Rakuten: Online & In-Store Cash Back | Shop 3,500 Stores!

I work for Woot. :tongue:

Meh, I had a similar indoor grill and when food eventually started sticking, it was a pain in the ass to clean.

I’ve since switched to cooking pretty much all my meals in a 12" or 8" cast iron skillet and I’ll never go back to one these fancy-schmancy indoor grill contraptions.

Hey woot,
The link to purchase one is broken. It’s just looping.

At what page? The I Want One button is working for me.

Here’s a link to the Hamilton Beach info on this product http://www.hamiltonbeach.com/indoor-grills-removable-grid-indoor-grills.html

This is my first woot in a month and after over 60 woot purchases, this is the first i have seen with sales tax. I read the woot email stating woot was aquired by Amazon,which unfortunately for me is located in Seattle WA. HEY WOOT STAFF/AMAZON HOW ABOUT A 9.8% DISCOUNT FOR YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS WHO MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR THE MERGER! Don’t get me wrong i love Amazon and purchase just as much from them with sales tax, however it.was just so nice to buy from woot with out that little extra $Just something to think about :wink:

Works for me… Are you sure it’s not one of your plugins, like noscript or adblockers that keep it from loading a proper page?

Oh, and one last thing (before I finally retire for the night), just a friendly reminder to those who participated in Woot’s birthday lights promotion:

This item is eligible for OFIDIOCY coupon (as well as SIXYEARS for that matter). But if you have no idea about what I just said - you probably can not use it, it’s just for those 25,000 Wooters who bought the lights on 7/12…

sellout.woot brings me to deals.woot, which brings me back to sellout.woot. I’ve exited, shut the system down, rebooted and get the same effect. I’ve even loged in to Want One.Sell Out but end up in same loop.

-ontopic-
And by the way - what is the maximum temperature you can set this babe to???

I just checked the manual and the max temp is 425. Hope that helps.

OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!

Reporting from New York here, which is also being one of the unfortunate states that passed a special law to force Amazon to collect taxes…

And I just went through mock buying process (sans pressing stupidly big button)… and… IT SHOWS TAX!!!

That SUCKS… I mean TAX SUCKS…

Wait… TAX SUCKS… that rings a bell… I think I’ve read something a while ago…

Lets see!

Aha!
It now works for us New Yorkers!!! May work as well for you in Seattle!

I’m talking about TAXSUCKS coupon code that gives you $5 break on purchases over $40… Still won’t solve you tax problems on more expensive items, but if used regularly may somewhat balance your experience!

Thanks Woot for not forgetting about us, taxed by Amazon in this difficult moment!

…now does that rehabilitate my attention paying abilities screwup from above?..

Cute.

Psssst. Hey. You know there’s a code for free shipping if you get taxed for the stuff here, right? It’s TAXSUCKS. Granted, that’s only $5 off of anything over $30, but it’s something.

If you are still having a problem, you might try FireFox. Also empty temps/cache.

Very tempting.

I have one important question:

Typically when you’re cooking meat, especially something like a thick steak, the meat continues cooking even once it has been removed from the grill.

Does the temperature probe compensate for this? Or is it mainly trial and error?

can’t buy borked link

Thanks, that review was helpful.

Try now. I think they just rebooted Spock’s brain.

You know, even though Woot! didn’t charge you sales tax before, you were still liable for that tax on everything you purchased.

Since I’m sure that no one here would violate tax law and not claim their untaxed purchases, and you can now get free shipping on most orders, you actually come out ahead! :wink: