Hammacher Schlemmer Digital Photo Converter

Yay, I will be able to get some sleep tonight.

Not sure if it’s their fault, I doubt RSS feeds are meant to be refreshed this fast and between their servers and whichever reader you’re using there’s going to be lag and caching not to mention caps on how often you can request the feed.

Don’t. The plastic frame gets scanned as well and ends up in the photo, so you wind up cropping anyway.

ooooh a scanner!

Eh. 2.4 stars average on Buzzlions.
http://www.buzzillions.com/reviews/hammacher-schlemmer-74597-picture-converter-reviews

Will it do negatives?

crap

I need a woot checker, please

Once you’re done converting all of the family photos, is there any other use for it? It’s not like you will be gathering more paper photos if you already have a digital camera.

PAss

can i get cho numbah?

My husband has about 500 pictures from a 2 year mission he served sitting in a box in the basement. I’ve been wanting to scrapbook them (digitally - real scrapbooking is a pain in the butt) but have yet to motivate myself to scan them all. I hope this helps!

…why not just get a scanner, thats what this is, just that this one you get less functionality and you can only scan a limited range of picture sizes, what if I have a really big picture?

OH MY GOTO, Woot!! GOing to Honolulu next month And I need water proof gear for my iphone and kodak. so get on it. I got the tripod last wootoff. don’t let me down.

So this is a…scanner? Wow, what other technological wonders will we see in this glorious computer age?

NOT TONIGHT I HAVE A HEADACHE

i have this

it sucks

hard

pix come out blurry

1.5 stars on Amazon, think I will pass: http://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B0013N5X28/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0025ZANJG&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0Q1SJQXTY0FQPJNM1G9N

Duplicating a picture of the Watergate. What could that mean…?

I thought Hammacher and Schlemmer were in Germany drinking beers…

I’ve been on a conversion mission - to get all photos to digital - and distribute a full set of childhood photos to each child and grandchild.