Hammock Chair of Death - Two-Pack

SHopzilla’s got a pretty solid selection… i think i found the one that looks most like it… here’s the Shopzilla Link.

Sweet.

1. Missing Minor Pieces: All this means is that the optional eye lag screw and s-bolt are not included, so you’ll have to use the accompanying length of rope to tie it to a sturdy limb (the default mounting method anyway). Or you can pay four or five times as much for the chairs with the screws. You buys your hammock chair and you takes your choice.

lol no biggie…its just missing the flanaganlabor…nothing important! haha

Can i just get one?

Any way to set one of these things up in an apartment? That would be wicked cool.

Comedy gold

Well, if it might kill me then sign me up! I don’t have enough murderous chairs as it is.

Where’s the rest of the Parasail? I love the Liborator embroidery.

Yay for woots that kill you!!! {#3}

Still waiting for my yummy Box O’ Chocolates!!! :slight_smile:

great for the inlaws!, mabye this will FINALY get the “job” done.

from any sturdy beam… patio beams (2x6 at least) work fine with a good lag bolt… and yes, you can swing in them all you want as long as you get the wooden dowels

These are also known as Sky Chairs.

But, that name is probably copyrighted hence the HUGE price difference.

[url=http://www.hammocks.com/hammock-chairs/shop.cfm?N=1030+1066&source=googleaw&kwid=hammock%20chair&tid=phrase]

better make sure those babies are bolted up really good before you play in them

i dunno if they matched i’d be in

hillarious! I think every Tuesday should be “2-fer Of Death” day.

Just think you and a friend can both die from these things

they don’t call it chair of death for nothing

Death, Danger and missing parts…wow, great woot!

okay, everybody who buys this must post here once a month so we can see how many of you die in the next year.

And who’d want to take them camping? My camp chairs set up in seconds. What is the benefit of having to tie a rope around a tree limb just to sit down. Crazy.