Hand Blown Wine Decanter

And a case of each TLC Shiraz/Cab and Cliff Climber Red. In for 2 of these, 1 will be a gift or backup at these silly low shipping prices.

Could not get the $5 off code SERENDIPITY to work. Its been said that its targeted email and they probably dont target east coast since they ship out of CA.

Whats the deal with the amazon buy out of woot?

Guess it had to go this way - first line of the description…Please, partake of the various pungent cheeses and gourmet olives I have placed before you.

Snicker snicker

I never knew hands could blow!

That’s all well and good, but it’s still a waste unless it dissipates the heat. And are the tannins still chewy?

With a couple of glasses of wine and a vivid imagination they can

That must go with the jerky they were selling. LOL

Was the email actually sent to you? Maybe “targeted,” means that it was sent to people that have purchased a certain number of woot items, and you didn’t fall within that target.

So I assume if this sells out by midnight they just post it again?

Or do they suddenly break out… well jeez, I don’t know what else they can break out after selling 1602 bottles of Corison.

I believe there is one more thing to come - usually the last item doesn’t have lights if my memory serves me correctly

damn it woot
know thy audience

I drink directly from one of these all the time. Am i an alcoholic?

This price is decent, but not a fantastic savings compared to the competition. A similar wine decanter at Amazon …[http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Douglas-Pinzon-Decanter-Nachtmann/dp/B001VEJF5A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1282356819&sr=8-2] …is $35.00 with free shipping. I also question whether the decanter being sold by Wine.Woot can truly hold two bottles of wine “comfortably”. The whole point of a decanter is to allow the wine to breathe, which generally involves having a great surface area exposed to air. Based on the dimensions of the decanter being sold, I anticipate it is really designed to hold one bottle (or perhaps even less, difficult to tell from the picture).

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE

They will probably switch back to Monday’s Item.

Cheers

True, but I have been told I don’t have a great mind, just a dirty one.

We all know “Dirty minds run in the same gutters”.

billions and billions. WD has a never-ending supply of them. His garage is built from decanter boxes.

Oh no. Youre a juggernaut.

It worked for me when I bought the Corison, and I’m in NY.

No it wasnt. But I have about 15 purchases on this site since 12/06. Since wine is so heavy to ship they probably targeted light item purchases on the other woot sites.

I’m the only wine drinker in my house too, but a decanter still comes in handy. Many a bottle has gone into the decanter sucking mightily and over the course of the next few days it took to drink it (only a glass or two a night also) it can go from sucking to “well, OK then.” to “Wow! I did not expect that.” Which is what decanting is all about.

If your wine was great to begin with, cork and fridge it. But if it was less than great then leaving the leftovers on the counter in the decanter will make for some interesting drinking the next few nights.