Hand Crafted Wine Stave Candela

Nope. Mine hasn’t yet. =(

It doesn’t seem much anything has from the combined Woot-Off.

From the woot-off I have already received the Blind Wine game, the Wine charms, the wine rack, the steak knives (with broken handles), the Wellington, and the Scott Harvey.

The orders for the Clif Winery three-pack and the Vino Noceto were cancelled.

Still waiting for the Beehive cheese (delivery tomorrow), the stave candela, the Clif Climber (delivery today), the Boss Monster (delivery today), and the Andrew Murray (delivery today).

I’m patient.

Received mine today. Looks beautiful. Good deal!

Just got the FedEx box an hour ago.

Got mine (3 of them) today. One has broken glass…who do I call?

email service@woot.com … thats what I would do anyway

Edit: Just received mine safe and sound… very handsome looking piece. Kudos to the craftsman.

Just recieved mine with two broken candle holders. Where can I purchase new glass holders at?

Received mine as well with all the glass broken.
I emailed service@woot.com and they said they put in a request with the sender to send new candle holders.

Don’t know when/ if they’ll be sent out though.

3 of the 5 were broken here too.

Mine showed up yesterday, two out of five broken. Woot service says they will notify seller and have a replacement sent.

Anyone else notice on theirs that the outer two glass cups hit the table below and stick up higher than the rest? Its really bugging me. Perhaps I will look for some different cups.

One of my five glass votive candle holders was broken too. Was able to find an exact matching replacement at Michaels (giant craft store) for the low cost of just 99 cents.