Handheld Steam Birdie

Pew Pew!

I did not think it got hot enough to handle mildew or clean anything in the bathroom. Only good on cloth. Waist of money!

Just got this yesterday from Woot and tried it today. It works pretty well, but I noticed after using the two little brush attachments that they seem to wear out pretty quick and online I can’t find any for sale. Anyone know where one can buy accessories for the Steam Birdie like extra brushes and so on? I can’t even find them on the Pyle website. Thanks

just got this and I don’t think I’m reading comprehension challenged but, where the … does the cloth pad/filter go?? read the manual twice. all I found out was 1. it can get hot 2. it’s washable and 3. it might be the cause of leaks.

any of you who have one… help! thx

edit - never mind; saw it in use in the clip above

I had high hopes for this steamer - but so far, a big disappointment. The steam is not very strong, so it basically pumps out hot water onto whatever you’re trying to clean. Did nothing for my tile grout lines. I’m wondering if I have a bad machine since a lot of others think it works great.

Is it possible that some of these were refurb? Mine seems like it might have been used. There was water in the tank already.

Hmm. That’s odd. I’d recommend reaching out to Pyle, as there is a 1yr Warranty with them.

However, you I’d also suggest sending your order details and situation to support@woot.com to alert them of the issue. Let us know how things go!