Hands Craft DIY 3D Puzzle, Your Choice

Hands Craft DIY 3D Puzzle, Your Choice

2 Likes

When I add the Big Rig selection the picture is of the V8 car, not the Big Rig. What’s up with that?!

Yup. It’s a little mixed up. Let’s ask @ThunderThighs to fix it.
I’m pretty sure you’ll get the one you want to order by picking the description even if it shows the wrong picture.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

3 Likes

Thank you. The image you see in the cart has been corrected. We’re selling the big rig.

1 Like

Buy 49,000 of these to go along with the build your own shed kit

7 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

So if I want to buy six different puzzles, and I laboriously go thru putting one at a time in my cart - WILL I get a “don’t be a piggy” push-back at some point?

2 Likes

Well, there’s a limit of 3 to customer at the moment. Should you need more than that, I could be bribed sweet talked into asking for a higher limit.

8 Likes

@ThunderThighs let @flared0ne build their she shed :stuck_out_tongue:

As long as it’s not “Three items per checkout”, I’m good - I have a Yoga ball, THREE different DIY wooden puzzles (the three highest piece-count items), and a teakettle. To be honest, tho, I could stand to practice my sweet-talking, just in case…

(What do they call it, “Full Disclosure”? I’m pretty sure my wife reads thru these comments every so often… She laughs, but still, don’t GET me in Trouble, now, I do that myself just fine…)

3 Likes

How Zen of you @flared0ne - drink some tea, while on the yoga ball, sharpening the mind with puzzles

3 Likes

Mhm. Hot tea on a yoga ball…

AND the first pass “checkout” hiccuped and error-glitched, something about a missing token maybe? But it didn’t lose my cart-stuff, and clicking “checkout” again took me right to the “confirm shipping address” transaction state.

COME ON SERVERS! YOU CAN DO IT!

5 Likes

Thank you. That would be nice. When you have triple that amount of grandchildren, the piggy point at 3 is a Bummer
Grocery Store Vintage GIF

3 Likes

Heh, caromed around the corner and slammed to a halt, all without spilling my tea. “I’m having a beastly evening” (cautiously peering skyward thru my squinting eyebrows, not wanting to spoil my luck).

I came back to look things over (and maybe to enjoy an unusual sense of anticipation, a thing I don’t always associate with Woot!) and realized something odd I hadn’t noticed earlier… in the details, where you see the pieces-count for each puzzle, they also show some dimensions - as far as I can tell, those dimensions must be for the “as delivered” flat, unopened, unassembled wood panels. No way they’re going to be only half an inch thick, in a couple of cases. I wonder if it would be possible to query the ASSEMBLED dimensions, how much space one of these is going to take up on a shelf??

1 Like

You can try poking around Amazon for the model of your choice. Here’s the ship for example, so I’d say on the smallish side assuming they’re all generally the same size.

3 Likes

That makes sense for the profile of that ship… I got the train, the semi-tractor and the army jeep, all of which have a “bigger volume” feel to them…

These should be fun. Do a few models, you acquire a few tools, like tweezers, magnifiers, sandpaper, glues, push-pins, exacto blades, etc. Feels like younger times.

1 Like

Looks like a challenge

4 Likes