Hands Craft DIY 3D Puzzle, Your Choice

Hands Craft DIY 3D Puzzle, Your Choice

The Owl Storage Box let’s you change the configuration for how or what you want to store in it. The owl’s face also flips down to access from the front.

7 Likes

That’s cute.

1 Like

Sailing Ship/Japanese Diplomatic Ship (pretty sure these are the same thing based on the photos). I bought the Sailing ship though.

7 Likes

I like them!

2 Likes

Thanks for selling me them! They were fun, quick builds. :wink:

3 Likes

I picked up a twerkbot at a thinkgeek. He was a fun build and he makes me laugh.

1 Like

Do you have a roller coaster or marble run kit?

I have a toddler one from here but not the nice wood one. One of these days…. But I need to complete some of the stuff I already own.

There are different companies selling different styles of similar concepts.

Do you have any favourite brand?

@mareli83 - Same question for you.

1 Like

I got a marble run clock at a garage sale
It was fun to build, watch
Keeps OK time

Brand?

Don’t know

I’m not sure there’s much difference.

If it’s this thing then I can see why you laugh. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Like this, except with a plastic dome

1 Like

This is the one I keep looking at.
https://www.amazon.com/ROKR-Handcrafted-Game-Waterwheel-Decoration-Building-Accessories-Home/dp/B079KVK4NB/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=marble%2Brun%2Bwood&qid=1634180317&sr=8-1-spons&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExVzNRQVk0S1JSMTZFJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwOTUzOTc3SzhNTjNZRVVINTVUJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAwNTU3MDkzM1ZaRk44OUEyMUI1JndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1

Well that’s an awkward link.

1 Like

I don’t have a preference. My other half just buys me stuff and I build it.

1 Like

That’s the one!

1 Like

@sammydog01, also built this Hurdy Gurdy that we got at the local hobby shop. It didn’t sound right at first but later found out after googling that they didn’t include in the instructions that you’re supposed to wrap the strings in cotton.

Pictures of my build prior to adding cotton…

And yes, it makes sound. Yes, it is horrible but it’s also as advertised.

4 Likes