Hanes 5-Pack Mens Long Sleeve Shirts

Hanes 5-Pack Mens Long Sleeve Shirts

• Possible Colors are Black, Charcoal, White, Heather Grey, Olive & Heather Black
  • Duplicates are possible

Good price though.

1 Like

How do i make sure i get mostly the “90% Cotton 40% Polyester” ones?

4 Likes

Oh boy, that’s a lot of percents.

2 Likes

You made me go look to make sure we didn’t have bad math.
:w_tongue:

3 Likes

The sizing has me confused. I normally wear a 2XL but looking at the size chart a 3XL will be too small. Is the chart correct? Yeah I’m interested in the 90 percent cotton and 40 percent polyester? And the 60 percent cotton and 28 percent polyester, what’s the rest of the blend?

Uh…don’t think that is available.

12% Rayon.

1 Like

I see someone corrected the percentages.

2 Likes

Good deal, enjoy your 5 white 3XL shirts lol

Good price if you are a hobbit. Small and medium only!

1 Like

Pssst…we only need 199 more votes.
Hey all you cool cats and kittens out there… make sure you vote in the shirt derby. We could get $10 shirts!

VOTE!

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

2 Likes

They had all the sizes a while ago but they’re selling fast.

1 Like

I might be done with these random deals. 3 gray, two black. Kinda blah, but you know what? So am I and so is my wardrobe.

What does annoy me is that the product doesnt match the description. I got two x temp shirts which are super thin and absorb odors like no other. 40 percent modal, 35 cotton and 25 polyester. That blend was not listed on the description. I don’t mind rolling the dice on colors, but I would like accurate descriptions of fabric .

Hi there. Feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service. I’ll send your post to the buyer as feedback.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

Mine came today and I received:

2x Black x-temp
2x Charcoal x-temp
1x Heather Gray unlabeled that feels 80-90% cotton with the remainder being polyester

I’m super pleased with my assortment.

2 Likes

Cool! Congrats!

1 Like

I received the shirts unfortunately 4 of them are the same color I’m very unhappy.

Hi there. Feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I got 5 grey ones. If i had known ALL 5 would be the same color i would not have ordered. Wont be ordering any other packs of clothing

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.).

1 Like