Hanging Strawberry Pouch & 10 Bare Root Plants

Hanging Strawberry Pouch & 10 Bare Root Plants

A friend of mine was looking for some hanging plants for her new apartment. This looked like a fair deal, so I sent her to the page. She liked it and I had her sign in with her Amazon account. But when she had to create a Woot account, she searched on the Amazon website. Sure enough, it was there - but the price for two of these on the Amazon site was cheaper by about two bucks. That itself was disappointing since Amazon owns Woot and Woot has historically been the cheapest price f the day. One more point - the Amazon site sells two of these for the 2 buck cheaper price.

Recap: Amazon sells two of these cheaper than the Woot price!

Hi there. I did a [very] quick look and I didn’t see anything comparable that included the plants.

When I received the item, the bag was different than the photos(actually even cheaper looking and smaller than expected) and I only received 8 plants…the bag only has 8 holes as well.

Hi there. I’m sorry for the problem. Could you please post a pic of the bag so we can show the vendor?

In the meantime, please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.