Hangtime Arroyo Seco Pinot Noir (6)

Hangtime Arroyo Seco Pinot Noir 6-Pack
$79.99 $152.00 47% off List Price
2012 Hangtime Arroyo Seco Pinot Noir, Force Canyon Vineyard
CT link above

Winery website

Previous offer:
12/24/14

We’ve seen Hangtime before, got for the 2010 vintage, and nice notes in Features, but…
In Specs:
Alcohol: 14.4%
Really?
That’s all we get?
And the Producers Website has the '12 listed at 13.5% that makes it more interesting.

WD, can you make some inquiries and get the real scoop?

For the '10 it was:
Vineyard: 100% Pinot Noir, Force Canyon Vineyard
Varietal: 100% Pinot Noir
Aging: 7 months in oak barrels
Alcohol: 13.5%
T/A: 6.00 g/l
pH: 3.59 g/l
Residual Sugar: dry

It’s the Arroyo Seco river, not the Arroyo Rio (river).

Nice vineyards, anyway.

I see the California bottling sold around town pretty frequently and at about 1/2 the price. It’s nice to see they make some more interesting wines as well. I’m guessing this is a new world style pinot by the name alone.

Some additional specs would be nice as well.

Lots of gibberish repeated over and over on the features, specs and winery tabs.

Where are you seeing Rio?

Fixed the features. It had dupe text in there. The rest may repeat the info but it’s not a booboo.

That’s a little better :slight_smile:
Still would be nice to have more info. The description on the features tab is the exact same as the 2011 wine on Folio’s website only they substituted 2012. Ooops?

Also I think DotX referring to the specs page where it says Arroyo River (using the word rio which is river in Spanish) when in fact it is the Arroyo Seco River.

Ah, that comes directly from the winery so I can’t change that info.

You could just make some stuff up. I do it all the time, you’d be shocked how effective it is.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

no

I kinda like my job. :tongue:

Ok then, we’ll make it up for you.
" A lighter style pinot noir that is versatile enough to drink on it’s own or with a variety of lighter meals. An easy going wine at an easy going price best drunk in it’s youth. Tastes similar to our 2011 which is why we copied and pasted the tasting notes."
(We being Folio wines, NOT Woot)

:wink:

When I see no notes, only other clues to a Pinot is to see activity in Oregon an Washington. They know Pinot better than a a mid westerner. For the price, I’m probably in for 1.

Really?