$49.99 + $7.00 shipping
CONDITION: White
PRODUCT:
6 2008 Chardonnay, Central Coast
CT link above

Winery website

Previous offer:
3/25/11

How much would you be willing to pay for a BOC at wine.woot?

Just emailed a friend to alert him to Woot-off. Told him it was daily Woot and wine. woot. He asked if there was a bourbon.woot.
Hey, not a bad suggestion… :slight_smile:

I can’t wait for links.

Edit: Redacted for repetition

Can anyone chime in who bought this the first time since the labrats were either red wine drinkers or obtained corked bottles? I’m looking for a heavy oak chard but I don’t think this fits the bill.

how long has the woot off been going on??? I just woke up and logged on.

Nahhhhhhhhhh, there needs to be a rum woot. Boy, say that three times fast before your morning coffee.

9/13/2011 0100 EST

This is my first time commenting on wine.woot. I have been wanting to start buying but I see no Maryland love here. I thought the rules had loosened but maybe the price to enter MD is still too high.

I wish I had friends in Va.

Thats a bummer it like being teased, Here in Cali no problem, bought 3 wine woots yesterday, it’s addicting.

It’s very addicting! If only there was a Bag of Cabernets on wine woot. Imagine the possibilities!

Read through all the comments from last offering, and did not get a good idea of the reason for the poor reviews.

Anyone have an update that may have purchased the first time around?

Help please. Need some white and would like to get a good Chard.

If we needed a little wine, this is an awesome deal. Sharing with our wino friends. :slight_smile:

You have no friends in DC? Wine.woot ships there…

WOW - the CT comment makes this sound really bad:
“Community Tasting Notes (average 84.7 pts. and median of 86 pts. in 3 notes) - hiding notes with no text
Tasted by yankee22 on 4/26/2011 & rated 81 points: Smelled like an old sponge. Taste was not as bad, but not good. Sour on the initial, o.k. midway through, and blah finish.”

I think I’ll pass - in spite of my long-standing love for old sponges. (hmmmm - maybe I can do the same thing to the wine as I do to sponges - run it through the dishwasher.)

I bought this a few months ago and enjoyed it. I enjoy both reds and whites, and I’m particularly fond of oaky chards - but this is not one of them. I brought a few bottles to some potlucks and didn’t get to bring any home. :frowning: Would buy again, but I am a slow drinker, so I think I still have a bottle or two hiding somewhere.

By the way, let it breathe for 5 minutes before you start sipping.

I’m going to have to agree…was thinking of pulling the trigger but just read all the comments from previous offer and am afraid going to have to pass. It broke a record yesterday in Houston, the first time ever over 100° after September 12th, so was hoping for a bit more white. Next!

Thanks! Any comment on buttery or not?

Make some! Project for the rest of the month…

Hangtime might be popular among skaters and snowboarders.

It’s not! Acidic and fruity.