HannsG 19 inch 8ms LCD Monitor - $109.99 After Mail in Rebate

Anyone know how good HannsG is on mail in rebates?

Newegg does not show this exact model but the reviews on all the models they do carry appear to be stellar!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.asp?Submit=ENE&N=50011143&Manufactory=11143

Very nice monitor despite no brand. Got it for $99 AR a few weeks ago, so not the greatest deal. Lots of people love this monitor off fatwallet. FatWallet - Thank you!

I have a HannsG 19" widescreen (JW199D), and it’s GREAT. I would imagine the quality on this one is just as good, only not widescreen (which could be good for some). If you don’t mind dealing with mail-in rebates, this is a steal.

If you can, read the BSOD. Its quite funny.

“Windows thanks you and hopes you have a good day”

I have the 19" widescreen 5ms version of this. great monitor, this is a decent price.

I saw the same model on Buy.com last week – same model and everything –

139.64 after rebate. I don’t remember the shipping but I am thinking it wasn’t $5.

To those who want to sport the blue screen of death with the headache and desire of smashing your fist through your new LCD monitor. Check this screensaver http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/Miscellaneous/BlueScreen.mspx

who cares about widescreen? who actually watches movies on their computer anyway? this is a great deal!

WARNING WOOT MEMBERS!!!

DETAILS OF REBATE: ONE REBATE PER HOUSEHOLD

read the fine print in the second page of the rebate (at the end)

I got this monitor, at another site, and I had one $100 rebate, that was received by RebatesHQ.com on 10-19-2006, the status as of this post:

The rebate has been entered and is scheduled for final processing.

If the rebate was mailed, the website would say:

The rebate is valid. Please allow up to 30 days to receive the rebate.

The $20 bonus rebate (Remember, I bought this monitor at another site,) I had submitted, as well, and I have not received it yet, either.

Different rebate handler, for the $20 rebate.

Because woot is dealing with rebateshq.com for this item, you probably will expect a big delay, in receiving the check.

Aha I knew it!

I just bought this monitor on clearance from buy.com.

And on the shipping label it said shipped from Woot.com

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=799592

The painful thing is that I paid $50 more…

I am using it at this very moment. As Borat would said “it’s very nice”

I wish I could afford a second…

Using it, great monitor!

I bought the widescreen version of this for a friend in a PC build that I made for him. I got it off NewEgg for $199.99 at the time. When I was configuring his system I got to try it out and it is actually a very nice looking monitor. No dead pixels either.

The requisite spec sheet from manufacturer website. Not exact model, but close.

Hanns makes a good monitor. I bought one for my wife a couple of months back from Tiger Direct. I paid much more but am still happy with it. I’d be in for one if I wasn’t tapped out from wooting off for the last 2 days and nights.

That is not a BSOD Blue screen of death…

It is the Windows Instal Screen Folks

Have it. Love it. If anything, it’s less annoying than my other Samsung monitor – when your computer turns off, the monitor doesn’t have a flashing blue power light, it just turns off. Picture, brightness, and response are just fine for games, at least in my experience. It even came with the cables! No dead pixels, and a convenient plastic screen cover that I kept on it until it gathered dust (apparently it was meant to be disposable, anyway). Speaker quality can’t handle massive bass, but is just fine otherwise. A great buy and a great brand.

I see a number of folks have this - and like it. My question is will it play games (Neverwinter Nights or Diablo LOD)??

3 months on a Hanns and still no rebate. VERY slow on the rebates. Mine has been processing now for nealy 5 weeks. NG :frowning: