Hansgrohe Faucets & Showerheads

Anyone have any experience using this?

Where are the faucets made?

I’ll see what I can find out. Nothing stood out to me on the manufacturer website. I’ll update you when I know more.

UPDATE: They are made in GERMANY.

Do they have a washer that can be drilled out so as to allow a higher rate of water flow, if one were necessary for environmentally sound reasons?

why do they have only 90 day warranty instead of lifetime?

Shouldn’t these be made in germany? unless they decided to outsource, which you could never know given that they have been acquired by an american company

Thanks for pointing that out. The sales will be updated shortly to reflect a residential lifetime warranty to the purchaser. It’s one year for commercial use.

The small print:
LENGTH OF WARRANTY
Replacement or repaired parts of products will be covered for the term of this warranty, as stated in the following two sentences. If you are a consumer who purchased the product for use primarily for personal, family or household purposes, this warranty extends for as long as you own the product and the home in which the product is originally installed. If you purchased the product for use primarily for any other purpose, including, without limitation, a commercial purpose, this warranty extends only (i) for 1 year, with respect to Hansgrohe & Commercial products, and (ii) for 5 years, with respect to Axor products.
http://www.hansgrohe-usa.com/1498.htm

Is this just the shower head, or does the arm come with it too?

Are you asking about one of the Raindance shower heads or the Croma?

In our last home we did all the bathrooms with all Grohe, 3 total. We can only say they were the best in that day. If we needed the items, we would be purchasing them.

We have and love all Grohe products. Our last home had only Grohe. They made them with ceramic disks on the inside back then. Our plumber claimed it was a good thing to have. We used them for years with no problems. We have some today too, not all. They’re beautiful and work well in any area of our ensuite bathrooms. Not a bad word to say about Grohe.

this is hansgrohe, not grohe.

LWANG, I should never assume and you’re correct. Thanks for the kind reminder. :slight_smile:

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/kitchbath/msg042044593350.html