Happy 161st, Vincent Van Gogh

Hey everyone, I’ll be here on behalf of the manufacturer to answer any questions you may have. Ask away!

Labeled here as ‘Red Vineyard’, is actually ‘Wheat Field with Cypresses’

…looks to be the London version:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7d/Vincent_Willem_van_Gogh_049.jpg/755px-Vincent_Willem_van_Gogh_049.jpg

These prints look beautiful in the photos, but if we are not happy with the actual product (when reviewed with actual eyes upon delivery), is there an ability to return the product?

I have only returned things on woot if they are defective, not if I just don’t want them.

There’s a link to the return policy in my signature.

Thanks. Looks like a 15% restocking fee.

I can live with that, but will only be purchasing one of these (starry night over rhone) due to potential concerns on reproduction quality / color.

Note the difference in woot photos vs. the pictures from the Musée d’Orsay.

http://www.musee-orsay.fr/typo3temp/zoom/tmp_65054f726af3c80facda53c16fc57efc.gif

It should like like our photo with the enhanced colors.

I purchased Seascape at Saintes Maries last time. I thought it was lovely. The colors match the photos on this website. It looks more “painting-like” in person. Very happy with this purchase.

Glad to hear it, fluffyreeves! We use archival-quality inks and cotton-based canvas, so all of our prints look “painting-like.”

Hello,

What’s the shipping weight on each size version?

Regards, Mike

Are these paintings sold out? I tried to purchase and can’t put it in the cart.

If you’ve selected the “Size” on the left hand side (the drop down) you can then add the item to your Shopping Cart.

If you’re still experiencing problems, please let us know what OS and web browser you’re using.

Hey Mike,

Weights are as follows:

small single piece: 4 lbs.
large single piece: 5 lbs.

small set: 6 lbs.
large set: 9 lbs.

Hope that helps!

I just wanted to make sure that the “Red Vineyard” 3 piece set is what’s shown in the picture. I believe the picture is really “Wheat Field with Cypresses.”

Hmmmmm. I see what you mean. Let me ask.

UPDATE: Yeah, we think they’re reversed too although that’s the info from the vendor. We’re ending the sales in the meantime.

UPDATE 2: If you already ordered these pieces, you will get the item pictured.