Happy Birthday Woot!

Pure guess? Anything with “birthday” (or similar) in the title are the special ones.

[edit: NVM, TT answered while I was slllooowwwlllyyyy typing this out. Me wrong. i will leave this bad, wrong guess up for everyone to see my dumbness. :slight_smile: ]

Unhappy birthday, I want the trailer anyway
:wink:

I just happened to click and boom. Got so lucky!

Ah well that renders my comment useless then most likely. Ignore me!

I just scored a Birthday BOC. First one up for the Birthday. Now if I can get a Limited edition one my day will be complete.

WOOHOO

Well I’m getting nothing done today!

you are assuming I will see them…

I wasn’t sure so I got one one anyway. Well, 101 BOCs for me. Such is life. :slight_smile:

Excellent. Good luck to all you Wooters! I hope you get the B0Cs you’ve always wanted. :slight_smile:

I said before I am in a “Waiting Room” and this is what it says THIS is why I love woot!

Welcome To The Vestibule Of Patience
Like all vestibules, this is where you stand as you wait to be invited into the main space. Essentially it’s a waiting room for the Bag Of Crap and additional highly coveted products. You and many others are here because the servers are otherwise occupied. And let’s be honest: at this point, you’re probably not going to get anything. We’re sorry. The truth hurts.

But if you want to wait for that one-in-a-billion chance that things might go your way, we’re not gonna stop you. Because if (and that’s a great big if) you happen to be here when your stuff becomes available, you’ll instantly be moved to checkout and invited to buy said stuff.

Again, though, you shouldn’t bet the farm on it. Or even a small portion of the farm. The odds are overwhelmingly against you right now. You’d have to be Han Solo crossed with Rocky to win at this point. Seriously. You just read three whole paragraphs and the page didn’t even change. That should be telling you something…

Well. I got the “Sorry, only one Crap in 31 days.” It is painful.

So surprised to snag this, I just stepped into my office and pulled out the phone and bang got the notification… Hope this bodes well for the rest of the day!

In the old woot, the servers would be crashed. :tongue:

That was weird, I got a message saying I only one BOC, but haven’t gotten one since May… Hummm, am in VOP for one item…

Strange…

Dammit. It wasnt 8am yet, so I didnt reload the site! Grrr

That’s what she said.

I bought crap!

Damn straight, birthday buddies for life!

Happy Birthday Woot! I scored a BOC!!!

Technology back then was conducive to crashes. My iphone 3 is more powerful than servers back then.