Happy Super Fun Kitchen Stuff

I have a Cuisinart EasyPop and it’s definitely the best popcorn maker I’ve ever had. Uses only a tiny amount of oil and pops every kernel! Much better prices here, too!

Does the Cuisinart 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker have a thermal carafe or a glass carafe? Picture indicates thermal, but nothing in specs says so.

It’s glass. We’re looking for a better image. Good question.

The ice cream scoop says hand wash and they are not kidding. Dishwasher detergent will corrode and ruin the bare aluminum so that using it will leave black streaks of aluminum muck on your next scoop of ice cream. Any chlorine will do that, too. You can sort of solve the problem by scrubbing/soaking with baking soda but not really. I would not buy it again because someone always puts ours back in the dishwasher and it’s black again. If you can always treat it gently, it’s good at scooping ice cream.

Does the toaster oven come with a stainless steel pan? None shown in the pic but other pics on Amazon show this with a pan.

I had the white toaster.Within a year one of the lights,which can’t be turned off was flickering nonstop,and the heating elements on one side of the slots stopped working.avoid.

I bought the 12-cup Cuisinart Grind & Brew a few years ago and liked it so much that I grabbed a 10-cup when I found one on sale as a backup.

The 12-cup has a glass carafe, the 10-cup has a thermal carafe.

Friends rave. Makes a damn fine cup of coffee.