Harbinger Sporting Gloves

I haven’t seen the isotoner ones come up yet. I imagine those will be up soon.

Wait…So I’m really confused as to what’s happening today: I checked the site at 12:18, and it showed a wireless keyboard for $17.99. Refreshed it a few minutes later (to check for comments) and it showed some Skullcandy headphones for $15.99 that I was actually interested in. Now, it shows gloves. I don’t want gloves. :frowning:

Wait, nevermind. Just a damn quick woot-off. I feel stupid.

So you could call these gloves a ‘Harbinger’ of things to come?

Coffee break time.

What is going on?!

I’m in for two. I need new driving gloves, and if it can grip paddles it should be able to grip wheels. Useful when trying to palm a giant bus steering wheel!

dial up still? never a good thing to have with a Woot-off

Welcome to a Woot-Off, baby!
http://www.woot.com/WhatIsWoot.aspx#q9

They must have one pair in each size or kind…the lights are flashing really early for this carp.

If only they were lifting gloves.

This one aint moving to quick. May be time for bed

good, go to bed. i have the slowest internet service available and want a bag of c r a p for the first time in 2 years.

I think they’d probably work fine for lifting. They have holes so your skin can breath, and they have pads on the palms to assist in gripping.

Woot, you are so cruel.

I almost want to get these for softball! I need new gloves!

Well then, for you I will go to bed. Not because I have to get up for work in a few hours but because I want you to get your B.O.C., Good Luck.

Everyone was wearing fingerless gloves

Forgive me if I sound like a smart @$$, I assure you that it’s not my intent.

It’s a woot-off. The things are going to change constantly for at least the next 23 hours. Sometimes they will be up for only a few minutes, other times hours.

Good Night, and Good Luck.

Exactly my thinking, I have a pair of Harbinger lifting gloves and I love them. I almost bought a pair before seeing these definitely aren’t them…eh well…