Hardwood & Stainless Steel Pet Diner

Welcome to the Hardwood & Stainless Steel Pet Diner topic page for this product on Monday, December 27th, 2004. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the Mollycoddled Mutt Diner here.

:smiley:

MORE RAM IN THE BOX PLEASE!

I know you all missed me dearly but I’m away on winter break and thus, won’t be around too often during the midnight hour (besides, I’m stuck on effing dialup now). Wishing you all good health in the coming new year!

Atleast woot said it beforehand, because I must agree, this is the WORST WOOT EVER!

[size=18:e90dedaf5d]http://www.WebwiZCreations.com

Boy they weren’t kidding this is pretty bad.

The only thing that will redeem you is a new-years eve woot-off or a good bag-o-crap later this week.[/size:e90dedaf5d]

For dogs who appreciate fine dining
(and yes…worst woot ever)
$19.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling
When a guest sees this thing in your house, she’ll be all: “Oh, is that so your dog doesn’t have to bend over to eat? Man, do you ever mollycoddle that mutt.”

And you can be all: “First of all, he’s not a mutt, he’s a purebred Doberman Pinscher with advanced Schutzhund training, and for your information, an elevated food dish eliminates stress on his neck, joints and leg muscles so he can maintain good posture. I demand proper posture from all my pets. How’s the posture on that cat of yours? Because I bet he slouches like an osteoporotic emo kid. So who’s the mollycoddler now, Miss Mollycoddle?”

Then she’ll step off! But not before noting enviously that the neutral finish on this hardwood Pet Diner looks great as part of almost any interior decorating style. This set also includes a two-ounce bottle of pet cologne, suitable for any member of your family who enjoys rolling in feces.

Features: Elevated pet feeders help your pet to maintain a healthy posture

Eliminates stress on neck, joints and leg muscles

Elevating food and water aids in the digestive process

For large dogs, fill both bowls with food and leave the toilet lid up

Feeder is made of solid wood

Neutral finish fits any decor

Comes with two 32-ounce Stainless Steel bowls (removable and dishwasher safe)

Includes small chew toy and two-ounce bottle of pet cologne—seriously, PET COLOGNE

4” x 18” x 9.5”

Buy it now and tell your dog it’s Christmas when you get it. It’s not as though they’ll know any better…

:wink:

5th post, not bad for my first try

Will this work with Windows XP?
What is it’s power source?
Am I at daily.deal.com?

Good night all!

Nice 8) Just Like My Plate :?

For dogs who appreciate fine dining
(and yes…worst woot ever)
$19.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling
When a guest sees this thing in your house, she’ll be all: “Oh, is that so your dog doesn’t have to bend over to eat? Man, do you ever mollycoddle that mutt.”

And you can be all: “First of all, he’s not a mutt, he’s a purebred Doberman Pinscher with advanced Schutzhund training, and for your information, an elevated food dish eliminates stress on his neck, joints and leg muscles so he can maintain good posture. I demand proper posture from all my pets. How’s the posture on that cat of yours? Because I bet he slouches like an osteoporotic emo kid. So who’s the mollycoddler now, Miss Mollycoddle?”

Then she’ll step off! But not before noting enviously that the neutral finish on this hardwood Pet Diner looks great as part of almost any interior decorating style. This set also includes a two-ounce bottle of pet cologne, suitable for any member of your family who enjoys rolling in feces.

Features: Elevated pet feeders help your pet to maintain a healthy posture

Eliminates stress on neck, joints and leg muscles

Elevating food and water aids in the digestive process

For large dogs, fill both bowls with food and leave the toilet lid up

Feeder is made of solid wood

Neutral finish fits any decor

Comes with two 32-ounce Stainless Steel bowls (removable and dishwasher safe)

Includes small chew toy and two-ounce bottle of pet cologne—seriously, PET COLOGNE

4” x 18” x 9.5”

Buy it now and tell your dog it’s Christmas when you get it. It’s not as though they’ll know any better…

deleted

[size=18:c65e09afbc]this is by far the
BEST WOOT EVER!!!
[/size:c65e09afbc]

[size=18:c65e09afbc]this first page dedication is dedicated to todd and josh y.

[color=indigo:c65e09afbc]todd ----- so patient with my stupidity

yuh-nys ------ feels pretty crappy…maybe this will help[/color][/size:c65e09afbc]

Don’t have a pet, but I migh buy this for when my mother in law visits. :smiley:

Hey, please visit http://www.dealtaker.com

woot sux again

Where did I get In

How about a Stocking O Crap for the holidays

pice of crap…

woot is fun

page 1

Pet Diner? oh brother! :roll:

1st page, too.

crap