Network connection and no other digital input?? What a ridiculous receiver. This is like a novelty USB connected record player. I guess if all you want to do is stream music then it’s perfect.
It has other inputs but we are missing that info.
• Five analog audio inputs
• USB input on the front panel to connect an iPod®, iPhone® or iPad® using an Apple® cable (not supplied) or to connect a USB flash drive with music content (MP3, WMA or WAV format)
• One high-quality phono input for connecting to record
players with an MM cartridge
• Subwoofer output with trigger for direct connection to
• One analog-recording output
• Network RJ45 connection to enjoy Internet radio and content
from DLNA®-compatible devices that are connected to
[MOD EDIT: Sale updated/specs changed]