Harvest Moon Estate & Winery Late Harvest Zin and Ice-Style Gewürz - 2 Pack

Write up lists “Bottle: 375 ml”
Seems expensive for half bottle sizes.

Had a glass of the red tonight, it was very nice. Haven’t opened the ice style yet, even though that’s why I bought it, but I’m excited to.

which is why you have to watch the whole damn thing :confused: no sleep for you/us!

And there goes any hope for a productive day tomorrow right out the window!

I wonder how this compares to the Hunt Country Late Harvest and actual Ice Wine.

I wouldn’t know because Hunt Country doesn’t ship to NV!!! :frowning:

The process for creating these wines is more expensive than regular wines.

The amount of juice drained from the grapes is far less, so they have to use much more grapes to reach the same amount of wine.

Also, there is special handling of the grapes like the “ice style” they have to be shipped to a large refrigerator and chilled prior to juicing.

Sounds like you need to cross over to California :slight_smile:

Freedoms and less taxes are far more important than a wine. :slight_smile:

bought 2 last time it was offered.

dislike - not the kind of dessert wine i’d purchase…

It kinda puts a damper on the excitement of a woot-off when the first item lasts this long… :frowning:

Freedom vs wine… tough call! What about the freedom to get wine :slight_smile:

But yeah, taxes, they hurt.

And on an unrelated note… I’m really excited about whatever the noon-time offering is going to be!

Russian River ?,Are they made out of sawdust like Russian vodka??Will woot donate any unsold bottles to Japan to plug the leaking water from the core???

Agreed. wootoffs are like buses. You get none for ages and two come along at once.

ill stick to the harvest moon video game, thank you, this wine just isnt my thing. show me some fudge or some caramel!

we might get some sleep after all!

I wonder how many wine coolers would sell on woot.com

Bring on the Iron Horse. I’m almost out of all I have purchased.

No interest in this particular wine (just bought some ice wine from here a couple of weeks ago with that Finger Lakes NY offering), but here’s to hoping for some balsamic vinegar this Woot-Off. I could reeeeally use another bottle.

Oh, and some Brandini toffees would be nice, kthxmakithppn.

My GF is the sweet wine drinker and she had the gewürz on Saturday night in the kitchen with the girls while the men were playing poker. She really liked it saying it was sweet enough for her but had enough acid to stand up to the food she was eating. The sip I had confirms both the acid backbone and the sweet but not cloying taste. It poured easily (not thick & syrupy like some) and IMHO is a good match for a wide variety of dishes.

We haven’t tried the red yet.

Went in for 2 last time. I drank a bottle of the Late Harvest Zin last week but haven’t cracked open the Gewürztraminer yet. The Zin was delicious so I’m in for 1 more.

Hoping the Hunt Country offering will come back around as well (and that I won’t miss it if it does) as I also really enjoyed the Late Harvest Vignoles.