Harvest Moon Russian River Zinfandel (6)

Just got in before the sellout! :slight_smile:

Dangit! I get back to work for like 30 minutes and they are gone again!!!

Nooooooo

Haha any more to allocate??! I seem to be late to the party… Again…

Harvest Moon = wine woot’s BOC!

Don’t think there will be any more seeing as how Woot brought out a new offer. Too bad, I missed this deal too.

Ditto. Please can we have some more?!?! I would be in for 3!

Come a little bit closer
Hear what I have to say
Just like children sleepin’
We could dream this night away.

But there’s a full moon risin’
Let’s go dancin’ in the light
We know where the music’s playin’
Let’s go out and feel the night.

Because I’m still in love with you
I want to see you dance again
On this harvest moon.

When we were strangers
I watched you from afar
When we were lovers
I loved you with all my heart.

But now it’s gettin’ late
And the moon is climbin’ high
I want to celebrate
See it shinin’ in your eye.

I want to see you dance again
On this harvest moon.

Neil Young chronicling my love affair with Zinfandel and this winery. From my first visit to Lytton Springs winery on my honeymoon to this day it continues. And thank goodness I checked back this morning in time to nab a case. Thank the Woot gods.

And what is up with new Amazon login process. It’s far from convenient when Woot already has all my shipping and payment information.

And it’s far from clear the distinction between the shipping and billing addresses.

Please change it back - woot !!!

I second this. Feckin’ annoying.

Me too!! It was sold out when I looked first thing this morning, left for an appointment, you put up more and again it sold out before I could buy. I waited patiently for so many months to be able to get delivery to Wisconsin again. Zins are my favorite–especially from RRV. Oh well :disappointed_relieved:

Yes, the 2nd offering went too quick. More please! This is the best deal ever. Thanks, Randy!

Have to admit the second time it came up I was pretty surprised Woot was allowing you to buy 3. Given the obvious popularity limiting the purchase amount may have made a little more sense. I did feel almost a little guilty purchasing 2. Almost.

Not to sound too nostalgic but remember the days when Woot was like this more often than a couple times a year> When you would actually be excited to open that web page and see what the days offering was and hope to do so before a sell out. Other than Wine woot I don’t think I have purchased more than a couple things over a number of years. Oh well. Back to the wine discussion.

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Yeah man, this was one of the few nights I didn’t check my e-mail before bed. I would have bought two as well. Dang. Hopefully Randy will do such a good deal again.

So bummed I missed this!! I never skip one of Randy’s wines. I hope the east coast gets a chance at Harvest Moon soon.

Sadness for those of us who were at work early and just getting home now. It’s all sold out!

Check your PM

Got my six bottles yesterday. Opened one for dinner let it breath in the glass for about 30 minutes. And I was shocked. It was absolutely undrinkable. Pure vinegar. I believe it had turned at least I hope that it was not supposed to taste like that. After all I read on this one I am extremely disappointed. Hopefully the other 5 bottles are good.