Harvest Moon Sonoma County Red Wine (4)

Harvest Moon Sonoma County Red Wine 4-Pack
$64.99 $170.00 62% off List Price
2013 Sonoma Harvest Red Wine, Sonoma County
CT link above

Winery website

Intriguing Randy.
No Vintner voicemail for this?
Can you grace us with some additional lab notes?
How does this blend vary over the years?
I see some others that are quite different.

I like what you do, so in for a flyer.

Any of the LA crowd want a bottle or two?

Interesting blend. I’ll take two

Wow, 2 Pinot blends 2 days in a row. I didn’t know this was a thing. I wonder if blending Pinot with other varietals will become more common now that everyone seems to grow it?

put 'em on a list so I don’t forget.

What’s up wooters. My apologies for no voicemail. It’s harvest season and wine people are working hard at getting the fruit off the vines, processing and occasionally sleeping in between it all.

This is s new wine and new blend. 50/50 of two of favorite varietals. RRV Pinot noir and Zinfandel. Yes I did it. And it’s delicious.

The elegance and earth of Pinot noir combined with the fruit and spice if Zin, this 50/50 relationship will impress at your next dinner outing. Although it needs a little time in bottle, decant this pretty wine (13%) early for best results.

Looking forward to answering questions.

Cheers!

Randy

I’ve made cab-based blend with this label in past, but this is the second release of the 50/50. I’ll be producing this blend every two or three years.

Only punk rock wine pioneers will cross the threshold into blending Pinot noir with other varieties. I was told I’m going to a bad place for “disrespecting the pedigree of Pinot” but I’ve always wanted to make the blend. At least I didn’t call it “Zin Noir” or “Pinotdel”. Now that would be slaughtering the sacred cow.

Some unique blends this week to be sure. Thanks for jumping on the boards Randy. I know harvest is early this year.

PM for you

Replied.

Did this sell out? Odd, same time as yesterday’s offer…

So join or create a WW Gathering!