Harvest Moon Sonoma County Red Wine (6)

Hello,

Yes, this wine is indeed a crowd pleaser. The alc is low, the acids are not so high to turn off the beginning Connoisseur. It’s fruitty, light bodied, some floral notes and finishes with the slightest touch of wood. This unique blend promises to be one of the first emptied at your upcoming holiday events!

Like an American version of Bourgogne Passe-tout-grains. Nice.

Too bad I’m in a non-shipping state! :frowning:

Call us at the winery. We can get the wine to you.

707-573-8711

Done and Done! x3!

Have purchased Harvest Moon wines a handful of times from wine.woot, the most recent being 9 months ago in February but Ohio is no longer on the list? I know that I can call the winery as per multiple inquiries above, just wondering if it’s possibly a mistake that Ohio is not listed as a ship-to state for this offer.

Sounds pretty interesting. Love the appellation, too. (Just wanted to use a fancy pants word). Worth a try, anyway. In for one!

imo, you really cannot go wrong for $11 per bottle delivered! The quality of the fruit, let alone winemaking, are waaaaay beyond what you get at this price point anywhere!

I just called the winery - your staff member was polite and would honor the woot price. However, when I mentioned that I was from NJ, she stated that she had to add a $40 shipping price.

Still an ok price but i passed. I am not blaming the winery, just NJ. I hope legislation changes these policies soon.

Ugh, had a wicked headache and was offline so I missed your response -will definitely call!