Harvest Trading 26oz BPA-Free Stainless Steel Eco Canteen w/Tote – 2 Pack

Where are these manufactured?

In for one!

Two…

Whatever.

Goodbye condensation!

Was gonna buy a similar product for twenty bucks now I get 2 for ten sweet

at least it’s going fast!

Great little buggers. I have five of them, two of which I bought from a previous Woot. Great items. None of mine came with the tote… I wouldn’t use it anyway. Great water bottle, does not “pervert” any taste what I can discern, keeps the temp, and washes in the dishwasher well. My vote is buy if you’re in need.

Wow those went quick.

what do you guy think? a bag of crap today?

If your liver hates you then fill these with alcohol…

These are nice. I bought one a few weeks ago. The neoprene cover can be easily removed and is big enough to fit over most other similar sized water bottles. It also does a great job of preventing the condensation from the cold water bottle soaking everything in my backpack. I think I paid something like $8 plus tax.

Anyone know the dimensions of the totes? Trying to figure out if they’ll fit my 1 Liter Sigg bottles…

In case these come up again, you who own them – are they easy to open and close?
– do we have to drink out of the wide mouth, or is there a straw-type or sippy-cup-type arrangement to drink from?

They may be BPA free but they have a weird smell. Wash thoroughly before using, eh. They don’t have a sippy thing through the top. It does make them easier to clean.

I got these the other day – very happy with them. I washed mine with hot soapy water, then rinsed until the water was clear. Not noting any metallic taste.

I had a few of the other ones (with the “sport top”), and they each fit into the tote, which is perfect, IMHO. I really bought this set just for the totes. I saw similar totes at a local store for over $10. Great Woot!

My extra bottles will be tucked into family Easter baskets this next weekend, so they can all be happy and hydrated.