Harvest Traditions

What’s this have to do with harvest? The big grim reaper is simply pointing out he who dealt it.

FINALLY, the server looks to be up so I can buy this shirt! damn east coast time zone and it being 2:30am

I hope the blue swirlies will help the black and dark grey inks stand out on navy, but I’m not optimistic. Looking forward to seeing some photos…

rumor had it that woot had to double check a copyright image claim, hence why they closed the shirt for a while.

a) what the hell took the server so long?
b) congrats patrickspens on the win (and the second derby top 3 finish in a row), it’s an awesome design

Why do I like this? No, really, I’m asking, why? I’ve never been a reaper fan and I can never see me wearing this shirt, but I really like it. (I also like the housekeeping reaper.) Guess it’s because of the creative thinking involved. I’m gonna sleep on it and hope it’s sold out when I awake.

I like it, but not enough to go for it. =/ I may change my mind though…

I’m the same height, and weigh a little bit more, and mediums seem to fit me pretty well. If you’re larger up top, have wider hips, wash your clothes in hot water, or if you prefer a loose fit, I’d go with a large. Hope it helps!

Maybe the little guy will realize reaping isn’t his thing, throw his scythe down and go into some other line of work. Run little turtle, run!

Good on ya! congrats

I love it! Totally in for one!

first s.woot for me! gj!

To add to what snarglepuffs said:

Where does it get too tight? Just up top, or kinda all over? I’m a little smaller than you, and I usually wear a WL in woot shirts. (The mediums get a little “binding” on me.) HTH!

Hehe it’s just like Death Jr. (comics and videogames)

love the art, but still undecided on the shirt. Gj though.

server is still down le crap hole :frowning:

I really like this design and I bought one!

The Hare paid Daddy Death off… he was tired of loosing.

Kid just was born…er… died into the wrong family at the wrong time.

In for one.

Getting to the order page was no simple task. I wonder how many people gave up.

I LIKE TURTLES

http://www.maniacworld.com/i-like-turtles.jpg

Ha! Turtle kid!

Anyway, this shirt was purchased as a gift for my bestest friend in the whole world. She just got a job as the person who holds the unwanted animals when the shelter puts them to sleep. So yeah, her life kind of blows now. But she laughed when I showed her this shirt, so I’m going to suprise her and hope that it makes her day just a wee bit brighter.