Hasbro Power Air Surfer Radio Controlled Plane

did I make it?

i waited for this? :frowning:

DAMN IT. I planned on going to a couple stores for BF sales, before going to work (retail job of course) at 10 am (PST), and you do this to me. My hatred is deep. There better be something worth me staying up for. (Of course I still love woot no matter what, but I’m tired and cranky). Hope you all had a great thanksgiving!!!

YAY! Woot-off! Looks like no sleep for me tonight between woot and black friday sales, bring on the caffeine!

new member tonight

Hooray for the Woot-off!

Also hooray for the Woot Alert telling us about the upcoming woot-off hours in advance!

wooooooooooootoff yay! I work retail at 9:15 as well :frowning:

I think I’ll stay up a bit later tonight though :slight_smile:

Welcome.

30 bucks normal… not bad at all… I hate Black Friday… Wife is taking the car at 5am… grrr

Cool…just what I needed. One for me and one to donate to a giving tree. Thnx, Woot! :smiley:

What up kidz - Black Friday WOOT WOOT

Man, and I was planning to sleep tonight. Guess not. :slight_smile:

It’s official. It’s a Woot-Off! Pull up your comfy chairs, it’s gonna be a long night.

Oh damnit. A woot-off. Bastards. Don’t you know I have Black Friday starting at 6 A.M. Damn damn damn damn. You’re trying to get me into a car wreck aren’t you?

I think we should call everything wootums from now on…combo of woot and item, what do you guys think?

Tempted…must resist…I really don’t need this, but I kinda want it…so hopefully by taking the time to post I can stall long enough to miss out LOL

Hooray! Black friday woot style!

[quote user=“JeffClark”]Hooray for the Woot-off!

Also hooray for the Woot Alert telling us about the upcoming woot-off hours in advance![/quote]

Dang! I knew I should’ve signed up for Woot Alert! Yay for the Woot-off! It’ll be a long night and I’ll be hurting tomorrow. Thank God for a short day!

Don’t quit your day job :smiley:

we need a bag-o-crap mixed in the middle of this woot off, and the adventure lady! lets bring her back :slight_smile: