Hatortempt Dried Mealworms

Hatortempt Dried Mealworms

woohoo, got some mealworms for my backyard birds. :slight_smile:

great price too!

1 Like

You have scarred me for life, modi. I will never recover.

3 Likes

yep, no thanks

1 Like

My chickens will not touch any dried meal worms. I think they are defective.

My friend who had chickens poured some in my hand. I was not prepared for the force at which those chickens pecked my hand. Holy hell, they loved those things.

I mix it in with my bird seed premium mix. I have 9 feeders in our yard, some just have black oiled sunflower seed, 2 have suet and the rest have a mix that I put together. Mostly a blend of fruit/seed/berry/nut and mealworms. They go bonkers for it. Now, I don’t know for sure what they like most but I don’t find a bunch of mealworms on the ground so I am assuming they take them.

1 Like

At least they didn’t put it in the grocery section.

4 Likes

True! Though I just run through the lastest deals posted here on the forums. It is how I get in trouble with you guys.

2 Likes

You’ve never been curious about Riker’s experience in ‘Conspiracy’, or want to start enjoying the food of the future? Tsk… for shame.

1 Like

When I get these, I will put a mixture in my hand and see if the chickadees go for the worms or the seeds.

This was without the worms.

3 Likes

Can we get some live ones? I’ve still got gifts to buy.

1 Like

I considered putting out live mealworms in the summer, apparently it will really draw the bluebirds. I just can’t imagine actively sacrificing a life for my viewing pleasure. I know, I know, those freeze dried worms were alive, it just isn’t the same.

Besides, you have to keep them in your fridge. gah

2 Likes

I CLUCKING LOVE NICE CRUNCHY DRIED MEALWORMS!

I’m just hoping I get some of these for Christmas. :christmas_tree:

Cluck Cluck

4 Likes

Sorry, but you’re getting COAL for Christmas, Wooster.
You’ve been too naughty this year.

3 Likes