Have any plans for Valentine's Day?

No, that’s a typo lol. I will go fix it. My granddaughter is 19

6 Likes

Lonely Season 9 GIF

9 Likes

If you thought I was suggesting something more than just watching Netflix … then you sir are correct.

Yep Bingo GIF by MOODMAN

11 Likes

Do not celebrate Cupid is the devil day

5 Likes

dinner GIF

10 Likes

What is this Valentine’s Day of which you ask?
Plans? Yes, I have a webinar to attend. Nothing else to speak of but not give my grandkids overpriced goodies. They do get a card on the day then I get them the other things when they are half off the next day. Around here, we celebrate most holidays a day late! That is when bargains abound and you get more bang for your buck. No one is disappointed since they get more that way! :laughing:

13 Likes

Wife wants the same thing she wants every year… chocolate covered strawberries from the local candy store. I’ve seen them go from $20 to $60. Kind of insane. What do guys want for Valentine’s Day? For there not to be a Valentines Day.

9 Likes

gordon ramsay fox GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Likely hitting a restaurant.

8 Likes

Wining.
Dining.
Reclining.

Perfection.

12 Likes

Oh bother…

Charlie Brown Love GIF by Peanuts

12 Likes

Friends Kids GIF by Storyful

11 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. I need to get the dry (dead) flowers together to celebrate the conspiracy holiday. VD helps out the florist and candy industries. So yeah for business, but I’m not buying.

9 Likes

Grumpy Cat No GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival

10 Likes

Saw this the other day re Costco :grimacing:

6 Likes

That’s a slippery question!

Season 4 GIF by Rick and Morty

7 Likes

My plan on February 14th is to… go to work. It’s a Wednesday. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Old school this year. Going out for fondue and I have a little piece of jewelry as a present.

Really shows my age but the restaurants earliest reservation was 8:30 pm. Both of us are like, ugh, that is really late for dinner.

9 Likes

It’s not a cool or funny story, but one Valentine’s I bought my wife a bouquet of lilies (she doesn’t like roses). She put them in a vase, the kitten chewed on the leaves and died.

Since then the bar has been set at the appropriately low “don’t kill the cat” and I’ve been rocking that ever since.

6 Likes

Thanks for making your tragedy actually hilarious. Good life lesson there: don’t kill the cat.

melissa mccarthy wtf GIF

10 Likes

Woot, you got any side chicks??

music video new chick GIF by Dumbfoundead

6 Likes