Have you ever seen a UFO?

Have you ever seen a UFO?

13 Likes

Maybe?

14 Likes

As in something that was in the sky for a few minutes then just wasn’t. Yup. Kinda just faded away. Was pretty bizarre. Wasn’t the classic flying g saucer, more of a wedge of dim light. No targeting camera footage unfortunately.
Ufo Pentagon GIF

15 Likes

No.
Weird stuff, yes.
Nothing airborn.

15 Likes

Mars01

16 Likes

If you don’t mind,
where was your siting?

12 Likes

Was visited when I was 4yo. Then about 10ish yrs ago, saw a black triangle hovering over the highway & have seen flying lit balls through the trees when I’ve taken my dog for a walk about 8 yrs ago.
I know they are real. I’m just glad you all are finally catching up. :alien:

15 Likes

I grew up rural where it’s dark enough to see the milky way. Pretty much anything moving quickly or abnormally across the night sky (and occasionally broad daylight) is unidentified… unless it’s a known meteor shower or something I guess. But, yeah, unidentified objects in the sky… like everyday of my childhood. Not unusual stuff.

17 Likes

Yup

11 Likes

It isn’t nice to get our hopes up. Cause if they are out there, they will come and say, “Take us to your leader.” I will be certain to help them aliens. I will be certain to talk up our leaders’ intelligence and that they will be an asset to the alien home world. Just remember, like Woot, caveat emptor and unlike Woot, no returns.

12 Likes

23 Likes

If there are aliens, they’re already here.

11 Likes

If you see a book titled, “To Serve Man”, they’re already here and swapping recipes.

19 Likes
9 Likes

Then you are bursting my bubble further. They aren’t going to see political leaders as assets.

9 Likes

No, sadly. It seems the higher office they achieve, the worse they get.

I’ve done work with my city councilman and our county representative is tops. The mayor is ok, but it gets worse going up the chain.

11 Likes

I’ve seen 2. First when I was about 8 (at least 2 others saw it as well). 2nd was in my teens. Sister and brother saw it too. I think they are here already (explains a lot)

12 Likes

Klaatu barrata nikto

8 Likes

I just don’t care that much.

10 Likes

Here’s one I did get a pic of. Just a lit odd shape hovering high above the clouds. Eventually moved away slowly.

19 Likes