having a real problem w/ woot here.

Hey folks, been wooting for a while, girlfreind and daughter ordered me one of those nifty Serius receiver packs for fathers day.
Damn thing crapped out.

FOR 2 WEEKS I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET SOMEONE TO RESPONED TO MY REPEATED EMAILS TO HELP ME EITHER GET THEIR MONEY BACK OR GET A REPLACMENT. I DID GET AN EMAIL ASKING WHAT EMAIL ADDRESS IT WAS ORDERED FROM, ANSWERED THAT W/IN 5 MIN. THEN NOTHING.

ANYBODY EVER HAVE THIS PROBLEM, I AM NOW STARTING TO RELIZE WHY THEY DON’T HAVE A PHONE # TO CALL.

Seems they get a ton of e-mails of varying degrees of importance and people’s communication successes vary .

Posting in the item’s forum seems to result in a quicker response time. This will probably get seen, but try putting your issue here:
Xact Sirius Satellite Radio Bundle

[quote user=“Hurman”]Hey folks, been wooting for a while, girlfreind and daughter ordered me one of those nifty Serius receiver packs for fathers day.
Damn thing crapped out.

FOR 2 WEEKS I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET SOMEONE TO RESPONED TO MY REPEATED EMAILS TO HELP ME EITHER GET THEIR MONEY BACK OR GET A REPLACMENT. I DID GET AN EMAIL ASKING WHAT EMAIL ADDRESS IT WAS ORDERED FROM, ANSWERED THAT W/IN 5 MIN. THEN NOTHING.

ANYBODY EVER HAVE THIS PROBLEM, I AM NOW STARTING TO RELIZE WHY THEY DON’T HAVE A PHONE # TO CALL. [/quote]

I would also try contacting sirius’ customer service numbers, I don’t have them but that would be a good place to go too.

Seems they get a ton of e-mails of varying degrees of importance and people’s communication successes vary .

Posting in the item’s forum seems to result in a quicker response time. This will probably get seen, but try putting your issue here:
Xact Sirius Satellite Radio Bundle

I would also try contacting sirius’ customer service numbers, I don’t have them but that would be a good place to go too.

drive down yammer