Hawley Sonoma County Viognier (4)

Hawley Sonoma County Viognier 4-Pack
$64.99 $128.00 49% off List Price
2013 Viognier, Sonoma County

Ooooh…Hawley! I don’t think I can go in on this…but any chance we’re going to see some of your reds here? Those are right up my alley!

I keep thinking we visited them, but can’t quite place when/where.

Went to one of their release parties a few years ago, they make some great wines!

I’m a huge fan of Hawley and their viognier in particular! I have a tasting note of this wine from around this time last year.

“10/30/2014 Wow. This wine is everything I’ve come to expect from a Hawley Vio; white stone fruits and light trop fruits, some floral notes with a nice rich round palate balanced by pleasant acidity and light tannins. This one rivals the 2010. My second favorite Hawley Vio to-date.”

ajrod27’s tasting note is a good description. The only thing I would differ on is that I think it leans toward medium tannin.

John’s Viognier is the reason I even started to drink white wines… what a downward spiral that has been… We have been wine club members ever since that day.

If you haven’t had it before, buy it. If you have had it before, its probably already in your cart.

They have been a stop late Sunday on a couple of DnD weekends. Not sure if you and sparky hung around late enough for that though.

I’m not a wine drinker, but I am considering buying this to give to my brothers as we share the family name.

This is not not wine. It’s Thursday. I’m confused.

Your last name is Viogner? :omg:

um, no…clearly their last name is County. Duh

This is the last few cases of the 2013 vintage- the good news is that our Viognier is always starting to taste its best about a year after bottling. Hope you enjoy!

Last Wooter to Woot:
trifecta

Get in while you can. There might be a sellout on the horizon.

So glad to have Hawley back on woot. Good people, very good wines.

How will this pair w/ a traditional Thanksgiving dinner…I just bought it and wife will wonder why…how can she argue w/ a wine for Thanksgiving!!!

I haven’t bought anything on here in way too long. Great reviews for this and past vintages, plus a $5 coupon sitting in my inbox, and it’s a no-brainer. In for two!

bless you!

This Viognier is a great choice for Thanksgiving. Barrel fermentation adds a body and richness that makes this a great food wine. Viognier is the only white we serve at our family Thanksgiving dinners!

Me too. I don’t drink wine, so Thursdays are usually exciting for me…