CONDITION: Red
PRODUCTS:
2 2004 Hawley Merlot, Dry Creek Valley
1 2004 Hawley Cabernet Sauvignon, Dry Creek Valley
CT links above

Winery website

Previous offer:
8/24/11

Who can afford this stuff?? I have to use a Grou - pon just to order a 12 pack, got it for $76.

Sweet! In for…no MD…Boo. Looks like this will not be going through my new aerator.

Excellent wine, great for food, high acid, amazing structure, kept evolving in the glass for hours on end. Check back for the original labrat reports from cmaldoon, richardhod and me.

klezman your rat experience did me in, I love these style of wines. I bought four bottles of 2000 Robert Keenan Winery Merlot Reserve Spring Mountain District earlier this year on a whim, and to be honest I wasn’t expecting anything great, but they’ve been absolutely fantastic (a Cab drinkers Merlot if there ever was one)!! The Hawley Merlot sounds like it has a very similar taste profile and aging characteristics, so I’m in!

Last wooter to woot: jmdavidson
Last offer’s rattage also did me in. Thanks for the great reports.

Third time I’ve watched this come by, couldn’t quite do it the first two. The autographed bottle just does nothing for me, and some of the rat reports almost read like shills. You guys, with a grin, gettin’ paid? That said, just can’t watch it pass by a third time.

On another note, four woot shipments arriving today (99) and tomorrow (101)! Where is the ‘summer’ shipping when it’s really needed?

Come on, Woot. It’s “you’re” not “your.” Do they not teach this stuff in school anymore?

This exactly! I stopped by the liquor store out of spite, Woot., picked up a chatanuf du pape instead.

ugh… in for one. Really thought I could get through this woot off without buying, but that didn’t happen. I just hope it doesn’t snowball from here.

The wine makers participation really got me on this one. Love the youtube video of them tasting! You guys sold me.

I will have to check my wine map before I make future purchases…lol

I am not drinking Merlot!!!

I’m in for gifting these !

On the fence here as I too am not a Merlot guy, but a Hearty Cab man, altho the Medlock Ames Merlo 5 pac is pretty good, what to do?, what to do?

BTW if I push the button this will be my 5th woot in the last 2 days.

I’m in for 1. Liked the vineyard’s video.

The first step is admitting that you have a problem. It gets much easier after that. Especially if after you admit you have the problem, you then conclude with ‘and thats just the way that I roll’.

Not really a deal, looking at average pricing on CT.

These wines haven’t been released retail yet. I am in the wine club and can’t get them except for woot. The pricing you see on CT is from woot.