Hawley Winery Dry Creek Valley Red - 3 Pack

Push the button! Cab lovers Merlot. Watch the video too if you haven’t.

I’m in. Loved the video, it’s helpful and interesting to see what the winemakers are thinking and what makes their product unique. Well done.

‘and thats just the way that I roll’.

The guys who did the rat reports for the first offer are not shills. But, if you have been reading these blogs you already knew that, no?

Can someone in the approved states buy these, please? I wanna see what’s next!

Thank you! I noticed this too, and it drives me crazy when I see it the the comment section from the rabble, but in the product description?!? Woot you’re better than that.

Yes of course; hugely tongue-in-cheek; You guys, with a grin, gettin’ paid? It’s all those rats, after reading them yet again, that finally pushed me off the fence.

oh this is going to be a fun rest-of-the-day, take that for some Woot Off! SHILL.

In for two more, haven’t opened the cab yet from the last pack but the merlot was great.

Hawley and Suncé are my two favorite finds off woot recently.

Dang, second one today…
Wooter To Blame For Sellout: rjquillin

I hold you and the other rats responsible.

tried to buy one, but the wine gods confirmed that i have enough wine in my house to last me a few years…slow servers and sold out before i could complete the transaction. i find it difficult to resist that large gold button!

Had the same problem finally decided to buy and my computer just wouldn’t connect. shame on you wine woot.

Its been six days first time wine.wooting any idea on shipping date?

woot off’s take a little longer. i believe all of them our out. save me a step, what state are you in?

Ok, and I’m in Kansas. Thank you
Edit: Order shipped 21st