Hayes Valley Rosé Case (12)

Rose flows like water over here as well…

The good news is, it’s now working. Disappointingly, it didn’t add any insights about the wine itself. Knowing the tasting room hours is not going to push me in the direction of a purchase.

All that notwithstanding, I’m going to give it a shot.

Well I took a shot. At the very least I can look at the bottles and think of the coming warm weather while I freeze my @$%&* off here in the Chicago winter.

Hello. This is Jennifer from Hayes Valley! Wanted you to know the voicemail is now working! It is me on the recording too so I hope you enjoy it and thank you for your support of Clos LaChance via Hayes Valley!

Hello! This is Jennifer from Hayes Valley wine! If you listened to the recording, that’s me! I value the feedback and thought this would be a great chance to provide more info on the wine, including the Winemaker’s notes!

Winemaker’s Tasting Notes: A classic, dry, Southern Rhône-style Rosé. Bright raspberry, cherry and fresh strawberry aromas, with a hint of bottlebrush and violet. Maraschino cherry, strawberry and pink grapefruit flavors are followed by a refreshingly dry finish.

Also wanted to mention that we haven’t submitted this wine for review because we normally only make enough for our distributors, but we REALLY liked this vintage so we made a few extra cases. I hope you take a chance on it, it is a fantastic dry style Rosé! Great pairing for BBQ ribs, mushroom quiche and more! Cheers!

Nominated for “Wine Noob of The Day” award :o)

Clearly this $25/bottle of French must be garbage.

Hey, everyone’s entitled to an opinion, no matter how ill-informed. That’s what makes America great!

I just ordered a case. I love the Rose style of wine so I’m super excited to try this one.

Never mind, I withdraw my trivial question.