HD Over Scenic Blu-Ray Disc Four Pack

I would make sure your web browser is up-to-date. Microsoft discontinued support for IE 6 so if you use it, there will be some browsing functionality that is no longer working, including on some areas of our site.

If you’ve already updated the browser and still have the problem, I’d try a different web browser and see if it gives you a similar error. Most of the emails and such I’ve seen on this though have been related to an outdated browser so that likely will correct the problem. I’ll be crossing my fingers and toes that it works for you! :slight_smile:

In for 2 - Father’s Day and Christmas stocking stuffer for my Irish-in-laws. I’m thinking the Over Ireland (muted) with some nice Celtic music will be a little slice of heaven for them.

From a review description:
The Irish gift for gab lends itself rather well to Over’s penchant for flowery narration, and while narrator Brian Munn’s lilting brogue waxes lyrical, with such evocative phrases as “the sea scribbles lines of white next to the cliffs,” it’s really the visuals that make this an outstanding hour or so of entertaining visions.

I recently bought the 3 piece set from another company that has the hd aquarium, fireplace, and space travel blu-rays. We use them very often and it turns that 55" screen into living art.

Thanks to the person who suggested using these during exercise - I’ll try them as I “wii walk”.

Excited about this! We love putting on Sunrise Earth in the background for some calming down time and this will be a wonderful edition to our collection. And at this price for 4 Blu-Ray DVD’s you can’t go wrong.

And being from Ireland (born & raised), I can’t wait to see what it shows.

Ohhh, where’d you find those?? I’d love to see them. PM if you need! Thanks!

was planning on pulling the trigger, and realized it too late. anyone buy extras? I’m hoping/assuming i might see this in a woot off or posted again… hmmm

HD Over Scenic Blu-Ray Disc Four Pack is on the woot-off right now! www.woot.com

Shipping Update

HD Over Scenic Blu-Ray Disc Four Pack has completely shipped via FEDEX SMART POST. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING