HDTV Blitz

Samsung is the only one worth checking out. The rest are C class electronics. Unless of course you are planning on buying one to put outside or in a kids room.

There is a middle ground between cheap($3) and expensive($150). I certainly agree that with top dollar cables, whatever brand, you are paying for better materials and a warranty. The first time you try and pull out the $3 smoking deal HDMI from you TV and the end breaks off and is stuck in your TV’s input, you’ll wish you spent a few extra bucks. Check out AudioQuest, the have some really nice cables(starting out) that won’t break the bank.

Check out Optimum HDTV viewing distance - Wikipedia
which indicates a 32" HDTV could suit your viewing distance.

Ditto. Work UE in Des Moines. With older analog cables you could definitely find a quality difference, but with newer digital cables it either works or it doesn’t. Save your coin.

With that being said, monoprice.com is your place. Pretty darn good quality and excellent customer service. They are my one stop shop for cables.

I have been buying my cables from HDMI CABLES - HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more!

SAMSUNG.

SAMSUNG 4 LIFE.

SAMSUNG ALL THE WAY.

SAMSUNG OR NO TV AT ALL.

SAMSUNG IS THE BEST TV MADE.

SAMSUNG IS THE ONLY TV I WILL BUY.

SAMSUNG I LIKE.

SAMSUNG.

Anyone receive shipment notice on this yet? I ordered 2 tvs they still haven’t shipped