Headphones & Earbuds

@UncleStu: I did pass on your information from your first post to the buyer and people that do our sales setup. It looks like the title has been refined as a result. This will help future sales. Thank you for taking the time to post.

Still sorry you’re unhappy. :frowning:

Hello everybody, I’m a new user…
I wanted to know if there is a possibility that those sold out headphones appear as available again… I find those Sennheiser HD219 such a good deal!

Very possible. Watch our daily deals as well as our Plus sales.

There’s a link in my signature to a list of All Plus Sales. It’s updated weekdays by around 9:30am CT.

What’s so Wootable about the California Headphone deal? The Silverado model is available straight from the company at the mothership for $110 and free shipping, beating junior here.

http://www.amazon.com/California-Headphone-Company-CHC-SILVERADO-Headphones/dp/B009F4BV8C

Thank you. I will be watching then.

Hello people. Does anyone know if those House of Marley EM-JE021-SU Midnight Ravers work as hands free for an Android device? Specifically the Nexus 4 and 5?
It seems it has only one button on the mic but the description on Amazon says that all HoM products come with a “three button controller”.
http://www.amazon.com/House-Marley-EM-JE021-SU-Midnight-Ravers/dp/B005XZP8F4

Sorry, looks like it’s sold out.

[MOD: Name calling unneccesary]

While I acknowledge that these headphones are physically striking, and I will admit that their audio profile is not necessarily what would be sought by someone seeking ‘reference’ style headphones, I do not believe your comment to be accurate or useful in advancing this discourse.

I know of no model over-the-ear model from Grado that costs $55, or much less than $80 for that matter. Even if there is a product that I am not aware of, I seriously doubt that your comment is based in your personal experience with the product offered here.

Can you provide some details regarding the Silverado model or the Grado model you are referencing that would lead you to believe that the Grado is substantially better for listening to all types of music from a non-reference standpoint?

Well, Sennheiser HD219, not today…