Heart of the City

I <3 this shirt (and the lights in all the windows)

Want hoodie. So we’ll be needed a forest aka all the trees plus sale sometime. Just so you know ; ) Props to the writers aside, I’ll be thinking of this scene as the start of a movement.

Poor, lonely Ent! All surrounded by houses…

I can see my house, from here!

I thought it was a green Q*bert shirt until I saw the larger image.

I thought the buildings were supposed to be in the shape of a heart, but they aren’t…Then I noticed the tree shape. Ok, I get it now.

Yes! Got me some tree love.

I’m eagerly awaiting the fall, winter and spring versions of this shirt!!

Most bleak write-up ever.

first thing i thought was…a tress grows in brooklyn…

I’m sorry, is it just me, or is the About the Artist write-up today–patrickspens has a heart. It’s in his yard–a little creepy and disturbing? It’s almost like Shirt.Woot is confessing:
patrickspens’ heart is in his yard,
Walmazan’s head is in a jar in the basement,
and fishbiscuit and Fablefire are chained up in the attic.
It’s like a cry for help.

Congrats patrickspens!

does anyone else think the buildings look like telephone booths, or have i been watching too much dr. who?

You have been watching too much Dr. Who, as have I. At first glance I thought this was some kind of insane time event full of police boxes.

I thought maybe it was some kind of allegory for Detroit until it circled back around to the beginning.

Still hunting for the Tardis… It must be there somewhere! The Doctor is everywhere.

The perfect t-shirt for an architect.

I was feeling a lovely cemetery- beautiful work man-

I’m reminded of a book I read as a teenager: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith.