Heavy Metal

I’d have liked this better if it was “16 Tons” but them’s the breaks.

He’s got the 80’s hair and everything. Rock on!

Does this iron come with a spray setting for delicates?

Buy a dozen plus four of these shirts, and what do you get?

THIS!

I feel my role in the band is to be somewhere in the middle of that, kind of like lukewarm water. - Derek Smalls

Has any one else noticed that essentialy, this dude’s butt is huge?

This guy must be one of the pioneers of heavy metal, he’s put on a LOT of weight.

I think it should have referenced the Periodic Tables’ heavy metals…

Would have been an instant buy if it had said Hg or Os in place of “1 Ton”. As is, not so much.

The problem with a guy like this is that most fuel efficient cars do not have the towing capabilities to take him on tour, so you’re stuck with a gas guzzler.

Actually it should have been “11” tons instead of “1”. Everyone loves it when it goes to “11”!

Yes, but the real question is this ton long or short? How heavy is this metal and will I have to pay extra for shipping if it exceeds the 2000 lb weight limit?

The mailman is going to be hurting after carrying around this shirt on his delivery.

ha! cute. Not only rocking the house, quaking the floor every time a solo (or stomp) comes along.

I would’ve loved this shirt if it had referenced one of the heavy metals on the periodic table. Alas no. :frowning:

I’m not a big fisherman, but the first thing that came to mind when seeing this design was a piece of seaweed on a giant sinker :slight_smile:

Looking at João’s Portfolio, I can understand the Woot Daily Pickers wanting one of his designs, but why this one? Ugh.

Is the “Danville” in the writeup a Phineas & Ferb reference… or have I just outed myself as a watcher of children’s cartoons to no purpose? (Though really, any children’s cartoon that references “Run Lola Run”…)