Heavy Metal

Ugh. Prediction: Worst Seller.

I’d like to weigh in here…
How can those little legs hold up 1 TON?

Nice design, I think ill buy one :slight_smile:

Could have used a guitar.

Worst. Design. This Week.

Is it silly? Yes. Did it take a full three minutes for the first purchase? Yes. Will it be Skatetown levels of bad? I doubt it.

It would have to sell 157 copies or less, and Skatetown managed that because, and I could be wrong in this, things were still kinda new around here. Too many people know about woot now for this to sell anything under 200. Of course, maybe I am wrong and something recently has sold less than 200.

Perhaps Narfcake has numbers for us to settle this?

Argh! It reminds me of that creepy evil girl from “The Ring”!

Well, actually, it kind of is. Fonte means cast iron in french.

The fact that this is a shirt makes me wonder who makes these choices… it’s corny, not funny puns like these that makes me wonder if the profits from these shirts are funding the comically challenged.

Looks like a cowbell to me.
Which, of course, I could always use more of.

I would have been better if this art were without the cartoony legs and hair. Message would be the same and it would not look like its for kids.

yea I thought that too

Does anyone know if Woot has a shirt with triangle/pyramid with an eye in it? like the Eye of Horus or Allseeing Eye? I’d wear that.

Does he look like he’s about to poop?
(I like to start the week classy.)

Exactly what I was thinking (about Danville, not your watching habits). Maybe he’s the opener for the next Love Händel concert?

This metal head doesn’t let the man weigh him down!

Whoa-- the texture on this one almost makes it look like a well-staged photograph.

Looking at his portfolio, texture seems like a skill that João Lauro Fonte has mastered. Nice.

This would be clever.

At first I was tickled that the shirt of the day was a “metal” shirt, but now I’m not sure I wanna wear it, despite the metal sign \m/
:confused:

i was definitely expecting element #76

Am I the only one who saw a cowbell first? More Cowbell! Also, I currently live an hour from Danville.