Heavy Monster Sounds

I Love It!

Too bad I’m a poor college student or this shirt would be mine.

Oh, and what is immature about a mummy listening to some good tunes?.. I would say that any good ol’ human bean with an appreciation for mummies and music can feel A-OK wearing this shirt.

I laughed at this shirt. I don’t know if I would wear it though.

nice to see you printed on here, Dale. nice print.

I went on a diet. Given the choice between the two, considering my “collection” is now beyond 20 shirts, the diet was the right path.

Aww little rudie mummy with a boombox

here we go!

I really love the design, reminds me of Kieth Haring for some reason, i guess the shape of the mummy and the lightning bolts…Anyways I don’t think I’m in for one on the basis that I’m poor.

But a sweet design nonetheless. Well done!

I think the smile sells the shirt. What a happy lil guy with all those funny lil teeth!

Its creative, but id never wear it… at least not around…the living…

see right there, if the shirt was titled heavy heavy monster sound I woulda got it.woot missed the boat .
na na naaaaaaaaaa, nana na naaaaaanaaaaaaaaaa. nananaaa naaa naaaaaa. na na naaaaaaa na na na na nanaaaaaa naaaaa one step beyondddddd!!!

not for me, but congrats on the print, Dale :slight_smile:

Awesome, Dale!

There’s some part of me that hopes that IS a new series coming out. Even better if it’s Snarf-less.

That would actually be a good show, I think. At least it sounds better than “The Mentalist.”

Oh, I like this. Wearing this to the local goth club Thursday!

I love Hallowoot! but I do agree on the shirts. They run real small & don’t let any hot water spill on them! They shrink up good!!

aaaaargh!!! Woot took 10 more hard earned dollars from me!!! I think that mummy was an extra in Breakin 2: The Electric Boogaloo

Looks tight! Congrats on the print, Dale.

wouldn’t wear it, but pretty cool design. grats on the print.

awesome print - congrats Dale!!

I literally laughed out loud when I saw this. I dig anything with an old-skool boombox. I’ll have to give this one some serious thought (and maybe some of my monies). Either way, congrats on the fun print!