Heavyweight Parka Jacket+Faux Fur Hood

Heavyweight Parka Jacket+Faux Fur Hood

The waist looks cinched, what is the measurement at the waist line for each size?

Huge :frowning: For the small, at least, it’s less like the usual cinched waist, and more like the waist of a normal, not-too-footed, slightly generously sized heavy winter coat, with the torso and bottom half flaring out.

It’s really warm and really pretty, though. I wish there were a size XS available (and that the men didn’t get all the super-functional options… :stuck_out_tongue: ) . Even with a lot of layering, for this to fit me correctly, I’d have to put on so much extra stuff, I’d be shuffle-waddling l like that scene from a Christmas Story, and it would ruin the whole lovely tailored look.

Alas, the first world problems never end! :performing_arts:

Aw, I’m sorry. Make sure you get in touch with Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

1 Like

That’s OK, I just stepped outside into the 19° weather wearing it and decided not to try to return it. It’s just too ridiculously warm, and the color (burgundy) is too pretty - even the cut is actually quite nice, just not in my size on my body. From the inside, though, I’m not the one who’ll have to see that part, how it looks on me lol

Thanks, though :slight_smile:

1 Like