Helix Three-Pack Plus One

Helix Three-Pack Plus One
$59.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Red
product(s):
1 Helix 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley
1 Helix 2004 Merlot Columbia Valley
2 Helix 2004 Pomatia Columbia Valley

…crap… tough week to hold back. Loved the '03 Pomatia.

Links above are to CellarTracker.

A New One! And a launch. Looking forward to reading what the labrats have to say about this one. (Gorgeous Label…but as an artist, I’m into that sort of thing, I guess!)

In for one so I don’t go in for more wine. Basically, the comments at the end of last week’s thread on the Pomatia drew me in, and it’s nice to have 2 of those.

I’d love to hear aging window suggestions on the wines.

Oh well, no birthday PS for me… at least, not from WD. I’ll fill you guys in on the pub as to any wine-related bacchanalian offerings.

And don’t forget the ROUND 2 of the NoVA/DC Wine.woot gathering!!!

This rat is in and reporting for lab work!

Would have if you could ship to Taxachusetts!!!

what the heck, I was going to take a break with the wines but I cant resist a LAUNCH, so i’m in for one.

Helix Three-Pack Plus One 1 Launch
Lucas & Lewellen Three-Pack 1
Schug Estate Three-Pack 1,
Standing Stone Ice-Style Half-Size Three-Pack 1
Velvet Elvis 1.5L Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2
Woot Cellars Polyphemus 2
Woot Cellars Humbug 1
Windsor Sonoma Launch 3-Pack In Wooden Box 1

Pope hat! I wish I had a job. >_<;

After reading the early hints and reviews of past offerings…had to go in again this week. Very sharp looking bottles as well.

Same here, in for 1. Don’t even have the cash to go for this so I will make it only 1 now :slight_smile:

Last wooter to woot: tcklord

Must. Hold. Back!

Any info or comments/feedback on these wines would be great.

Damn you Pennsylvania, Damn you to heck… Guess my Congressman does not want to gain more revenue… I’d pay a 6% sales tax to be able to have this delivered.

Sounds delicious! Woot, you are making it too hard to say no! :slight_smile: Im in for one, maybe more by end of week… :slight_smile:

Had a taste last time around these were offered. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Back again for more.

In for a full case, and ready for any and all lab rat duties, WD! I’m so excited to see the Helix again! I was very sad a few months ago when we drank our last bottle of Helix Pomatia from the last offering–it was still tasty and left me wanting more. Thanks for obliging, WD!

On the Pomatia:

This year’s blend does differ from last years (much more heavily Merlot-based):
2004: Blend: 45% Merlot, 26% Cabernet Sauvignon, 19% Syrah, 10% Cabernet Franc
2003: Blend: 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 27% Merlot, 16% Syrah, 7% Cabernet Franc

In for one. Was hoping one bottle would have been the Aspersa…it looks interesing.

Hmm, was hoping they would keep it more the same for all the praise of the previous years. Maybe they are going for the same flavors but with a different blend. Thanks for the info.

Ah, devious. Took the Helix out for Thai food one night (BYOB restaurant; gotta love 'em) and the Pomatia stood up remarkably well. Went to a wine bar later, picked up a rather expensive bottle, and ended up enjoying the Helix a lot more. I seem to recall it being a fruit bomb. Should be interesting to see how the new vintage holds up. I was in as soon as I saw it. =\

2005 Helix Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley and only 784 cases produced. This wine will sell out very quickly just because of the limited supply. A 4 bottle deal, I sure hope my friends and family enjoy all the wine I am getting them, I sure wish I could drink them, but seeing that I am on certain medications that prohibit any alcohol, I will just watch my friends and family enjoy them. Not a single negitive review from my friends or family since I started buying wine here.

Helix Three-Pack Plus One 1 Launch
Lucas & Lewellen Three-Pack 1
Schug Estate Three-Pack 1,
Standing Stone Ice-Style Half-Size Three-Pack 1
Velvet Elvis 1.5L Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2
Woot Cellars Polyphemus 2
Woot Cellars Humbug 1
Windsor Sonoma Launch 3-Pack In Wooden Box 1