Helly Hansen Men's Copenhagen Raincoat

Not enough large/XL sized coats. Boy, they went fast!!

Sold out very quickly. Why allow 10 per customer? Feels like selling to people who resell.

Finally something on woot that isn’t refurbished and it sold out within 1 minute of receipt of the email. Gee, thanks woot.

Did not even get a chance!

Didnt get a chance to get it either. :frowning:

The event sold out on the app but we have corrected the issue. Please check the app again or use the full site. We are in stock of all styles except the Raincoat! Thanks!

What “other styles”? I only see a raincoat which is sold out because you let people buy 10? Resellers.

Please see link below to the entire event:

Also, you can refer to the quantity breakdown section on the Features tab. You will see 0% have bought more than 2 items.

Please refer to the quantity breakdown section on the Features tab. You will see 0% have bought more than 2 items.

i bought almost 1 of every helly hansen coat that was here. Best deal i’ve seen on woot in forever!

GET MORE RAINCOATS

This was a joke!!! They will be on the resale sites tomorrow

For those of you who are complaining about missing out, I honestly don’t feel bad. I checked 30 mins after midnight since I happened to wake up and bought a L immediately. It appears every single one of yall are pre-Amazon wooters…yall should know better about woot and screaming deals like this selling out. The cult following was built around those once in a while blow out deals and those that checked the site at midnight. I don’t 90% of them time, but the entire premise behind woot was to be glad when you scored awesome deals such as this. It appears some of the older wooters have been drinking the Amazon koolaid and have gotten used to the Amazon way. This is NOT Woot’s fault at all…