Help please: email address and return

I’ve had multiple calls and emails to support@woot.com trying to work an email address change and return. I realized the “Login with Amazon” feature does not sync the latest email address I use in Amazon with Woot. So, Woot was sending emails to an account I can’t access any longer. I need to process a return but can’t get the return label sent to the current address.

Any help or advice?

Step 1: I need help in changing my email address in my woot account. Email listed is not accessible.
Step 2: get the return label emailed to the new, correct address.

1 Like

Hang tight. Let me ping someone in CS.

1 Like

Thank you so much. It was been forwarded a few times but can’t seem to get closure.

You worked some magic. Email us updated!! Thanks so much. Now just have to figure out how to get the return label resent to the current address.

2 Likes

I have the same exact problem. I log in using Amazon and did not realize woot had an old email address until now when I need to return something. I need to get my email changed on my woot account. How can I get help with this! I submitted a request to support but have not heard back.

Check your old email account. :smirk:

Lol. I don’t have access to that email account. It was hacked a few years ago. That’s why I was logging in with my Amazon Account. No idea how they tied my Amazon login to this old email address.

Hi there. Do two things, pls:

Email 1: Email support@woot.com with your issue and ask them to use the new email to reply. Give them your old email address as reference and to confirm you’re you.

Email 2: Email support@woot.com asking for help changing your email address on your woot account because you can’t remember your password and no longer have access to that email. Clearly state the old email address and what you want it changed to. This email should get forwarded to the customer service manager.

1 Like

I actually did email 1 already and got the reply below. Should I try it again?

Woot
Message From Customer Service

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I do see that you have contacted us from an email that is not associated with the account where the order was placed.

For security reasons, we are limited in what we can do when a customer writes in to us from an email that is not on their account. To update your email, please sign in to your Woot account and go to the dropdown at the top right where your username is and select “Your Account.” From there, go to the “Account Settings” under your avatar or click on the “Email and Password Settings” link on the left side of the page.

Keep in mind, you can only have one email per account, so please make necessary changes if your desired email is attached to a different account.

If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know and we look forward to hearing back from you soon.

We’d appreciate your feedback. Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today.

Best regards,
Prabhakar R

Woot.com

I reached out to my CS coworker. He’s sent you an email with return info and forwarded your email to the CS manager to help with your email address. We’re pretty swamped so be patient with the latter.

3 Likes

i have the same issue. can you help me out too

Farting Baked Beans GIF

Here you go

1 Like