HELP [Resolved]

I’d like to say I am currently pleased with WOOT, however after I tried two times to unsuccessfully order an item getting to the payment page and having it simply spin, I was frustrated. I waited for a while and third time was a charm. OH WAIT! Now I find I was charged for all three of the items and no one from woot will contact me. Concerning a glitch in their system. Do I want all three items NO. I guess the next step is to contact my bank and get them involved. Hopefully a stop payment will get the powers that be moving to rectify the situation.

And me as well.

Hi there. I’m sorry about this. I do see the three orders and they’ve shipped. CS will reach out to you within 24 hours in most cases. They can help you return the two that you don’t want.

When did you first contact them?

Woot pleases me too…

#wootafterdark

1 Like

I contacted them before anything shipped in the first 24 hours after the problem and still no one reached out to me. There system seems to be anything but user friendly and meant to discourage any help after their 2hour window

Also given you are “Woot” staff why dis your call system not work, that I tried at least 5 times?

There are different types of Woot staff. @ThunderThighs is the “queen of the forums” type, not the “answer the phones” type.

For what it’s worth, I’ve had to reach out to Woot customer service on a few occasions in my 100+ woots, and they’ve never let me down. I suspect they don’t work as much on the weekends.

2 Likes

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Hi there. I’ll leave a note for CS in the morning to get you those RMA labels. Apologies for the frustration and delay.

Our phone system has been pretty flaky lately. We’re hoping for a new system in the next year. Sorry about that.

1 Like

I understand the weekend issues but this has been ongoing through all the week days

Hi there. They’ve got you taken care of. We’re re-routing two of them back to us and you’ve been refunded for them. You should have an email from CS.