Help with Email!

Hello! Ever since I linked my Amazon account to my Woot I’ve been unable to update my email address in Woot. Can someone help me???

You should be able to login in using the Login with Woot button and change it. If that doesn’t work, contact CS and tell them what you’ve tried. They should escalate it for you.

If that doesn’t work, private message me here on the forums. Click on my name and then Message.

I did try that. It won’t recognize my old email with password at all because I’ve linked the Amazon account and I don’t use that email anymore. :frowning:

Also I tried contacting customer service but everything defaults to my old email that I don’t use anymore. :frowning: Also I tried to personal message you but the system won’t let me. :frowning:

Hi there. I sent you a private message. Look for the dark green circle by your avatar here on the forums.

I have the same problem. The e-mail associated with my Amazon login is no longer active. The accounts update page does not recognize my Amazon password hence cannot update e-mail. Customer service has not responded to my request to update the e-mail address, perhaps because they are directing their responses to the inactive email address.

Hi there. Try sending an email to support@woot.com. Give them both your old email address and the new email address. They’ll escalate it to the CS manager who can make updates.

She’s out until Wednesday so be patient. If you don’t see anything by Thu or Fri, private message me with the details.

I did that a few days ago.

Ok, she’s been out on vacation since middle of last week. Lucky staffer! Give it a couple days and private message me if you don’t see anything.

PS. I do not know how to private message you.

Oh, sorry. Click on my name and you’ll see “message” on the pop-up that appears.