HELP! Won't let me check out.

I have two items (house shoes) in my cart. Whenever I try to CheckOut, nothing happens. Period! No message, no nothing. The radiobutton (checkout button) changes color and then ---- NOTHING!

Hi there. I need a bit more information. Amazon Login? Woot Login? Desktop or App?

Here’s some things to try if it’s Amazon login. Some will work in just about any case.

• Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
  • On the checkout page, check “use this address”
  • If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
  • Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
  • Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
  • Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
  • Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
  • Try an incognito or private mode in your browser

If those don’t work, let me know the following information:

• App or Desktop?
  • Device & OS/Version
  • Browser & version
  • Exactly what is happening and when it happens.

None of those worked.
Desktop
Win 10 latest version
Firefox latest version
I put the items I want into the cart; I click “Check out” link or “Proceed to checkout” button and at either of the page it sends me, I click the appropriate yellow button and then I wait- nothing happens no matter how long I wait.
NOTE: If I use the “Proceed to checkout” button, I click it, it blinks once and nothing happens.
HOWEVER - If I use the “Check out” link , it takes me to " Review Your Order Look this over. If it all looks right, click the “place your order” button to finish buying your stuff." I then click “place your order” , it blinks one time and then nothing happens.

It happens every time.

When I finished my reply above and I logged out of woot, I decided to restart Firefox in trouble shooting mode, with all add-ons turned off.
Went to woot, did the stuff I did before,
AND IT WORKED !!!
So one of the add-ons doesn’t like your yellow radio buttons.
Thanks for the help. I’m going to look through all my add-ons and try to figure out the culprit. If I do, I’ll post that info here in case someone else has the problem

3 Likes

So you brought it back from the dead so-to-speak?

Yay! Those add-ones can be pesky.